Gregg Jackson - One For The Road - Kyp 1982 - Album

The Tempest

Think Rob's right, it's a one tracker (although haven't played the other tracks in many years so maybe some funky northern monster hiding on there LOL)

I was lucky enough to buy a copy on ebay (in the late 90's i think?) and the seller offered me two more copies :thumbsup:

I know the two lads i sold them to still have them and like Rob says, nobody wants to part with it once they've got it!

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

As Usual John Anderson sold me one in 80's for £25 and also at similar time bought Natural impulse for £35 or £45 , all went to Rod Dearlove in one of my sell off's in 1989, some nice records I had sold got played at Thorne just after LOL.

Edited by OSCARP
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

As Usual John Anderson sold me one in 80's for £25 and also at similar time bought Natural impulse for £35 or £45 , all went to Rod Dearlove in one of my sell off's in 1989, some nice records I had sold got played at Thorne just after LOL.

Yep, Rod played these both at the same time at Thorne at that time, so more than a coincidence eh? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Had the choice of this lp or the Hunts Determination Band lp at the time from the seller on ebay in 1999, could only afford one, yep I chose the wrong one.... oh well can't win them all

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!