Tuesday Mix Of Northern Vinyl Sevens

Beatin Rhythm

Hi, Soul Lovers. Here's a list Northern and Modern vinyl sevens to check out, if there's anything here that you'd like to buy then please phone 0161 834 7783 to order r reserve.Thank you very much for taking the time to look.

1. It Really Hurts Me Girl - THE CARSTAIRS (Red Coach demo. "STERLING" stamped in the 'dead wax' area).....Mint-.....£150

2. You've Come A Long Way Baby - FLOWER SHOPPE (Spring white demo).....VG++.....has the right xylophone intro....£35

3. I'm In Love With You _ BOBBY PATTERSON (Jetstar).......Mint-......£95

4. Storm Warning - THE VOLCANOS (Arrctic demo).....VG++......£50

5. Danger! She's A Stranger - FIVE STAIRSTEPS (Windy C)......VG++......£12

6. If He Were Mine - PAULA DURANTE (GJM).......VG++.....£80

7. Crazy Baby - THE COASTERS (Atco demo).....VG++.....one of the All-Time Northern Soul Greats!.........£170

8. Ain't That Nice - LUTHER INGRAM (Decca).....Mint-.....tremendous, rampant Northern dancer, very, very impressive!.........£185

9. Chills And Fever - PAUL KELLY (Dial)......Twisted Wheel evergreen.....VG++.....£20

10. My Baby's Been Cheating (I Know) - A.C. REED (Cool Records)......Mint-.....£85

11. You Spoiled My Reputation - TONY MIDDLETON (ABC-paramount white demo)....Mint-....£95

12. Keep On Loving Me - FRANCES NERO (Soul).....VG++......£120

13. Stoned Love - THE SUPREMES (Motown).......Mint-......£10

14. Can't Be Still - JOHNNY LITTLE JOHN (Terrell).....Mint-......Rodger Collins-style R&B/Northern dancer.......£15

15. Your Love Is Amazing - SHORTY LONG (Soul).....VG++......£15

16. How Will I Ever Know - WILSON PICKETT (Wicked)....VG++.....£15

17. Hipit Pts 1 & 2 - HOSANNA (LHMA)......Mint-.....£15

18. The More I Get To Know You - FIVE SPECIAL (Teal)......VG++.....£35

19. You Can't take It Away - AZIE MORTIMER (Okeh demo).....VG++.......£40

20. The Good Things (Where Was I When Love Came By) - THE NATURALS (Motown demo)....Mint-.......1972 release, mid-tempo crossover dancer,......£25

21. More Love, That's What We Need - GOSPEL CLASSICS (Checker).....Mint-....BRILLIANT.....Everyone needs love, this is feel-good Northern at its very best!!...........£125

22. I Can't Stop You - THE PERFORMERS (Mirwood demo)....Mint-.....£75

23. Find A Love / Jive Talk - THE GAMBRELLS (Pioneer).....Mint-.....excellent double-sider......£60

25. Hey Girl - JACKEY BEAVERS (Sound Stage 7)......VG++......£25

26. NEW RELEASE: Emperor Of My Bay's Heart - KURT HARRIS / Chills & Fever - JOHNNY LOVE (Outta Sight R&B Series).......RE-ISSUE.....Mint......£10

27. I Wish You The World Of Happiness - SHIRLEY TURNER (Beatin Rhythm).......Mint....£10

28. Dog And Cat / The Kick - THE CAPITOLS (Karen).....Mint-.......£10

29. Tell Daddy - CLARENCE CARTER (Fame).....Mint-....powerful, brassy version of Etta James' classic.................£10

30. I'm So Glad - JIMMY HUGHES (Volt demo).....lovely J.J. Barnes-style beat ballad...Mint-....£10

TWISTED WHEEL EMBROIDERED LOGO Polo Shirts @ £19.99 each

Sizes: Medium / Large / XL Colours: Black / Navy / Bottle Green / Maroon

BOOKs: MANSHIP PRICE GUIDE (NEW, 6th Edition).......£30

NORTHERN SOUL TOP 500 (New Edition) by KEV ROBERTS........£29.95

Central 1179 - The Twisted wheel Story......£19.95

The Wigan Years by TIM BROWN.........£24.99

Hype & Soul - AL ABRAMS (includes free Motown Appreciation Society single on red vinyl)...............£34.99

Edited by Beatin
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source