Barry

"cancer! And My Name Is Larry" (Poll)

Most Soulful Star Sign  

1. 1. Are you born under the Star Sign....

• Aries
    • Taurus
    • Gemini
    • Cancer
    • Leo
    • Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagitarrius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

Now I know that on the face of it it may look a tad ridiculous....but I wonder if there is a more prevelant soulful star sign ;0)

Edited by Barry

Boba . Not Prince - Kiss (mentions "sign") , but similar ? . " 'we don't need no zodiac sign' . . to tell us . . *something something* . . . " ?

no, like a 70s male deep voiced ballad. i'll think of it eventually. thanks for the suggestion.

..and, prophetically - Cancer is presently the most soulful star sign :wink:

Clocks changing with longer / colder nights leads to bedroom antics to keep warm, then summer babe's born best time of year naturally have more SOUL :yes:

Edited by 71 Steve

Clocks changing with longer / colder nights leads to bedroom antics to keep warm, then summer babe's born best time of year naturally have more SOUL :yes:

Gemini is coming up on the rails Steve ;0)

Aren't they the ones who go one about how Summers and Northern Soul were better in the old days? :D(Only joking)

Now I know that on the face of it it may look a tad ridiculous....but I wonder if there is a more prevelant soulful star sign ;0)

I wonder if this variation just reflects the underlying distribution of star signs in the population more generally, or whether the pattern of distribution is specific to the soul fraternity :g:

Cheers

Richard

I wonder if this variation just reflects the underlying distribution of star signs in the population more generally, or whether the pattern of distribution is specific to the soul fraternity :g:

Cheers

Richard

Mmmmm.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.