• Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest sharmo 1

Hi Simon

Nope - I never drink before 8.00pm. :no: I always catch up though. :rolleyes:

Do you remember that Barry Biggs record? He's got quite a good voice.

Hope yer as good as yer can be fella.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Good evening sir , i must admit it's one of my favorite tunes and his other stuffs great , he did a great version of "wide awake in a dream"May i assist you sir in a cunning way you can have a little drinkie poo before eight with out feeling too guilty , have a drink and close your eyes and imagen you're in Austrailia , you can then mentaly bugger about with time zones and the differance will mean that it's after eight so your fine see you soon old chap Mad Max.

Social source share

Good evening sir , i must admit it's one of my favorite tunes and his other stuffs great , he did a great version of "wide awake in a dream"May i assist you sir in a cunning way you can have a little drinkie poo before eight with out feeling too guilty , have a drink and close your eyes and imagen you're in Austrailia , you can then mentaly bugger about with time zones and the differance will mean that it's after eight so your fine see you soon old chap Mad Max.

I'm in the bush now, buggering about. I'm lost in the world of a dream - my australian dream! :tumbleweed3: With a drink in my hand wahay!

You're a good lad Max. Bless yer and yer madness. :)

Peter

Social source share

I'm in the bush now, buggering about. I'm lost in the world of a dream - my australian dream! :tumbleweed3: With a drink in my hand wahay!

You're a good lad Max. Bless yer and yer madness. :)

Peter

I'm not getting involved with this one as you're buggering a round in a bush :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: XXX rated !!!!

Edited by soulghost
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!