[Rs] bethel pentecostal church presents songs of inspiration - we shall be changed

Title: bethel pentecostal church presents songs of inspiration - we shall be changed
Artist: bethel pentecostal church choir
Track: we shall be changed
Label: private press

Record information:

i promised something special and here it is (i hope you agree). recorded live in the bethel pentecostal church, grand rapids, mishigan. the choir director is james abney and the pastor is william abney. for thoes that dont know, james and william were uncles to the debarge family (eldra, marty, james, randy, and bunny). i believe the recording was made in '77, a year before the familiy moved to california to impress berry gordy and begin their illustrious careers. therefore, and i cant be sure, the family may be singing in the choir! regardless, this is surely soul rousing stuff at it's rawest. check out the switch a 2mins 22sec... wow! i can't just post one cut from this lp as there is far too much good stuff on here, so here are a few... enjoy & rejoyce my brothers and sisters!!! can i get an amen!!!!?

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.