grant

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This has two brilliant tracks on that were not released as singles (i'm pretty sure of that) , i've got a copy on MGM, and also a UK release (label escapes me, can't be bothered to go and check..sorry) Haven't been to Chalkys link, but should be both available and cheap as chips.

Brett

link

take it this is this one with her uptempo version of

"On Easy Street."

whats other track Brett

Social source share

take it  this is this one with her uptempo version of

"On Easy Street."

whats other track Brett

link

Actually Mike the 2 tracks that do it for me are "You Never Should Have Loved Me" and "(How Do You Say) I Don't Love You Anymore". Certain these were not released as singles ?. Just listened to On Easy Street again, and it is a nice version.

Just dug both LPs out and the UK MGM release has 2 tracks less than the US version, remember picking the Uk version up at a local used books and eclectic vinyl shop for 99p! :rolleyes:

Social source share

Changing the tack a little, there was an LP only track played by Keb (i think, my memory of that period is extremely hazy!) at Stafford, called Losing Control by a female artist, and i believe it was only a Canadian LP too.

Does anyone have a clue what i am on about and who it was by, what the album was and how much is it if available etc?

Social source share

Changing the tack a little, there was an LP only track played by Keb (i think, my memory of that period is extremely hazy!) at Stafford, called Losing Control by a female artist, and i believe it was only a Canadian LP too.

Does anyone have a clue what i am on about and who it was by, what the album was and how much is it if available etc?

link

Mary Saxton on Quality?

WOOF!

Social source share

Actually Mike the 2 tracks that do it for me are "You Never Should Have Loved Me" and "(How Do You Say)  I Don't Love You Anymore". Certain these were not released as singles ?. Just listened to On Easy Street again, and it is a nice version.

Just dug both LPs out and the UK MGM release has 2 tracks less than the US version, remember picking the Uk version up at a local used books and eclectic vinyl shop for 99p! :rolleyes:

link

Coincidence but the opening bars of HDYSIDLYA appeared in Speed Sunday on ITV yesterday afternoon. Strange but true.

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

take it  this is this one with her uptempo version of

"On Easy Street."

whats other track Brett

link

"Sad sad September" was played many years years as a c/u...... Yuk

Got a near mint copy surplus to requirements if you still want it....

Social source share

Mary Saxton on Quality?

WOOF!

link

its MARY SAXTON - LOSING CONTROL, the albums called "sad eyes" on birchmount , and the three or so singles that have been found are on PACE,

And on the subject of that freda payne album ,definetely easy street for me, sad sad septembers a cracker an'all.

Social source share

its MARY SAXTON - LOSING CONTROL, the albums called "sad eyes" on birchmount , and the three or so singles that have been found are on PACE,

And on the subject of that freda payne album ,definetely easy street for me, sad sad septembers a cracker an'all.

link

good evening sir , sad sad september indeed , as now played by your partner in crime mr gavin ,

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!