[Rs] platters - washed ashore - musicor

TOAD

It's been nearly a week kris I think that we have hit a dead end here. So from what i can gather (but i'm often wrong), We have the original east and west cost copies with "what name shall i give you my love" on the B-Side with "demo's", and the re-release with "one in a million" B-Side released, east and west coat, without "demo's", this might be correct as "washed ashore" had recently been released and "one in a million" was from 1957.

Not a dead end at all based on Roger's last post - brilliant stuff Rog!! Lovely :thumbsup:

Cheers

Richard

Social source share

HOLLAND :

CBS_2887-A_.gifCBS_2887-B_.gif

If there's a Dutch Pic sleeve done through CBS I'd wager there are other nationalities out there too. Art Talmadge was an astute record AND businessman and I'm sure he'd have sorted it. Nice post Rog. :thumbsup: The hunt is on for others now eh? :thumbup: Do we know if the NZ CBS copy came with a pic sleeve at all?

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Don't really think that we are any further ahead on this. BTW JM's 6Th edition still does not mention a copy with "one in a million" on the "b" side.

Social source share

Roger my friend your mission (if you choose to accept it) is to find a Dutch copy with "one in a million" on the "b" side. This thread will self destruct eventually LOL.

Edited by Gogs
Social source share

• 2 years later...