The Heartbreakers - I've Got To Face It - Derby City - Wanted

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Wanted a nice clean copy of The Heartbreakers - I've Got To Face It - Derby City. had this pinched at Stafford years ago now and never replaced it can anyone help? contact bicknellmark@aol.com or telephone 0161 330 6267.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

bought a copy of this recently ,awesome record sharing the same backing track as walter and the admirations at a fraction of the price,flip is awesome group soul,did you get the flyer through OK Mark?

Mick

Social source share

bought a copy of this recently ,awesome record sharing the same backing track as walter and the admirations at a fraction of the price,flip is awesome group soul,did you get the flyer through OK Mark?

Mick

Hi Mick, How much is this record worth these days?? did not get the flyer no mate? what flyer?

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

FAB tune.ATB Stevie

Play it down lads...lol otherwise i won't get one...lol

Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Hi Mick, How much is this record worth these days?? did not get the flyer no mate? what flyer?

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Play it down lads...lol otherwise i won't get one...lol

Mark Bicknell.

played this again this week bought years ago. tis a great record - sure i've seen one listed in the past 6 months cant remember price £25 maybe - deffo under £50.

Great label too :lol:

Social source share

Guest rachel

There was one on eBay a few months ago, was gonna bid but didn't for whatever reason, think it went for about £40-50...

Social source share

played this again this week bought years ago. tis a great record - sure i've seen one listed in the past 6 months cant remember price £25 maybe - deffo under £50.

Great label too :lol:

Cheers Dave, i know its not gonna be that hard to find lol i bet i paid 4 quid for the one i had years ago, will pay a bit more than that....lol but not much.....joking, thanks again.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Call it 8 quid then Dave...lol 100% mark up.....the cheques in the post...lol

Mark Bicknell.

Been playing this loads lately Mark ..... paid £32.50 exactly off Ebay.

Gaz Simon has been pushing this for years up in the North East ... they know a good record up there when they hear it!

Great tune :lol:

Social source share

It`s got a nice deep flip aswell.

Yes, "How do you say goodbye". Brilliant deepie, much better than the average "northern" side. I got this in the 70's as a soul pack tune and always kept it for the slow flip. Come to think of it I haven't listened to the other side since those days, so I might be wrong about the 'average' comment. I'll have to dig it out tonight.

Jordi

Social source share

One on Ebay BIN $125 from Mr Morer, brilliant record never spun it out though :thumbsup:

How much ?????????

Blimey knew I was behind the times but I thought it was 20/25 quid

Mind you paid about 10 bob for mine in 1957 :lol: or was it ''75 ?

Just a thought, with threads such as this, do people start hearing the record all over the place as everyone jumps on the bandwagon to play it ? & so it turns into a top 500 volume 7 record ?

Social source share

How much ?????????

Blimey knew I was behind the times but I thought it was 20/25 quid

Mind you paid about 10 bob for mine in 1957 :sweatingbullets: or was it ''75 ?

Just a thought, with threads such as this, do people start hearing the record all over the place as everyone jumps on the bandwagon to play it ? & so it turns into a top 500 volume 7 record ?

Lol....all i want is a replacement copy pretty please!!!! so again can anyone help me out, oh and this is not a thread as such simply a request for me to enjoy a really decent record in the Soul Shack sitting in my arm chair...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Lol....all i want is a replacement copy pretty please!!!! so again can anyone help me out, oh and this is not a thread as such simply a request for me to enjoy a really decent record in the Soul Shack sitting in my arm chair...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

You should know by now .... there's no such thing as just a simple request on here Mark ..... :sweatingbullets:

Social source share

Source Advert