Weekend Usual Shout

Mike

as always lot of events on at weekend

as always a shout to let rest of soulsource know how it was

sometimes hear its not right for promoters to speak about their events

dunno where such crap comes from, as often a view from those involved in event can be informative, give a different view on nite, explain why problems, give thanks, encourage feedback and so on

edited ( should have added imo of course)

so myself reckon worthwhile

of course views from those out and about most welcome as well

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sat in the car for the usual 5.5 hours to Prestwich, brilliant night, got another want of my list ( I did use underhand methods to buy it first, as I didnt actually find it in the sales box :rolleyes: ) few hours sleep at the travel inn over the road and down to Cheltenham to annoy the parents for a few hours, off to Melksham? I dunno some place in the middle of nowhere got a bit lost as per usual, but was worth it to see some guy in only his y-fronts dancing!! There are photos of this to go up later on. Then onto the Marrs Bar nighter, where I had two car loads following me around the town centre for half an hour, they really believed me when I said I knew the way :thumbup: arrived home at 2pm today. All in all a fabby weekend

I went to Prestwich on Friday, where I had a record I was going to buy snatched from my hands. Apart from that it was brilliant.

On Saturday I DJ'd in Melksham and was late - which is a good tip to get your spot put back, although I wouldnt recommend it. I played an hour of oldies (less one not so oldie).

Then I went to the Marrs Bar in Worcester, which had really comfy sofas and mostly excellent music.

thanks Dave and Janine

both appreciated, not that sure where worcester is and as for melksham? think threw a very brief view on own adventures somewhere

Always shouting as does make me smile at times when doing the weekly upcoming flyer clean up in flyer gallery , how some are so quick to throw out flyers but never pass on how event went.....

not really ideal , espically after a couple of weeks of them in your face on here, and reading the deails have yearning to hear if was good as they say

I just did the marrs on saturday, it seemed less full than usual but had a really good night.Picked up some records and sweeties so was a good night.

I happen to think the marrs is a very good do with a variety of DJ's.This time MickH was centre stage and played a good set and Mark 'fluff' Freeman played my request so I was a happy bunny.

Sat in the car for the usual 5.5 hours to Prestwich, brilliant night, got another want of my list ( I did use underhand methods to buy it first, as I didnt actually find it in the sales box  :rolleyes: ) few hours sleep at the travel inn over the road and down to Cheltenham to annoy the parents for a few hours, off to Melksham? I dunno some place in the middle of nowhere got a bit lost as per usual, but was worth it to see some guy in only his y-fronts dancing!!  There are photos of this to go up later on.  Then onto the Marrs Bar nighter, where I had two car loads following me around the town centre for half an hour, they really believed me when I said I knew the way :thumbup: arrived home at 2pm today. All in all a fabby weekend

link

Should get 'em to follow you to Soul In The City wednesday

Well if we are on the subject of what we done..

Bisley was banging Saturday night, had one of the best nights i've ever had there.... about 200 people stomping away on the dance floor to Willie Mitchell's The Champion... (there was more than 200 in there but there was about 200 on the dance floor)

Top Night

Sunday went to the Cargo alldayer in London.. which is a blinding venue..

Dj line up was

Snowboy

Ediie Pillar

Me

Paul Franklin

and Trafford

so basicaly what ever your taste is in Soul it was covered...

Looking forward to the next one in December...

Paul F when's the date for that?