[Rs] carnival kings - feelin' good (inst) (carnival 550) 1970

Gold Band

Title: carnival kings - feelin' good (inst) (carnival 550) 1970
Artist: carnival kings
Track: feelin' good
Label: carnival 550

1970 Record information:

every label has its odd characters that either drive collectors crazy or become the reason for collecting in the first place ... carnival is no different. this 45 is carnival's blip in an otherwise perfect string of releases. the carnival kings - feeling good - car 550 is not quite what it seems. the record is catalogued as the pretenders - i call it love b/w feelin' good. the actual 45 is a double sider with differing label designs back to back of the same song, which is in fact an instrumental version of "the manhattans - all i need is your love" released on car 526. that's that cleared up then! well almost, because the red and white label side actually does play the manhattans - i call it love a slow ballad song that is really good! the instrumental feelin' good one can only assume was used to showcase the musical talents of joe's session guys, or maybe it was a complete oversight? if that was the case then why the carnival kings? ah, the quandaries of the vinyl collecting world eh?

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic