Ponds Forge, Sheffield City Centre

Every 2nd Friday of the month is "Vault of Soul" at Ponds Forge, Sheffield City Centre. :rolleyes:

Regular "Vault of Soul" crew plus a top guest DJ every month.

Next nite:- Friday October 8th - Guest DJ, Rob Wigley

8.00pm-2.00am, bar til 1.30am.

£3.00 b4 10, £4.00 after.

100% Soul, 0% Bolotics. :thumbup:

Record bars, etc.

Record Dealers welcome. Please contact first.

Further info: mark@vaultofsoul.co.uk

DIRECTIONS: SEE WEB SITE

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Forgot it was 1st last friday, don't know how i'm gonna win my girl over but i sure would like to be at my favourite local bash, these people play to all their regulars( and guests).

Oldies/Oldie Newies/Xover/Modern...Belgian Popcorn....Beach (AmericanSoul Fans of the 60's will know what i mean)......just a bloody good night, great venue,tremendous bar area to chat buy records, marvellous dancefloor.

I'm just a punter who pays on the door and have no connection with Mark Etheridge, other than as a soul mate (hell i even pay to get in).It would be great to be there friday and have not to listen to any of the politics that seem to (for the moment) be dragging this fine forum down to a level, that i for one am more than pissed off with.

yours a fan of quality music........played in Sheffield 2nd Friday of every month......thank the lord.... :rolleyes:

Guest ShaneH

I will be there too!

I am not plugging this event (lol!) but there will be a nighter at the old Samanthas venue in Sheffield later this month (23rd I think?).

I missed out on nighters in the past as I am only 30 but did anyone attend these events when they were running? Would be interested in any stories. I heard it got hit pretty hard with the drugs squad!!

I hope it takes off cos for a big city like sheffield we dont see many nighters if any and it will be a big treat to leave the car at home. Looks like a good line-up too with Dudley/Bolton's finest Mr Rimmer on rota! Kenny Burrell too.

Anyone going to give it a go?

Shane

Forgot it was 1st last friday, don't know how i'm gonna win my girl over but i sure would like to be at my favourite local bash, these people play to all their regulars( and guests).

Oldies/Oldie Newies/Xover/Modern...Belgian Popcorn....Beach (AmericanSoul Fans of the 60's will know what i mean)......just a bloody good night, great venue,tremendous bar area to chat buy records, marvellous dancefloor.

I'm just a punter who pays on the door and have no connection with Mark Etheridge, other than as a soul mate (hell i even pay to get in).It would be great to be there friday and have not to listen to any of the politics that seem to (for the moment) be dragging this fine forum down to a level, that i for one am more than pissed off with.

yours a fan of quality music........played in Sheffield 2nd Friday of every month......thank the lord.... :D

link

I take it this is your ploy at a freebie entry Brett.... :D:):D

Well it "nearly" worked.... :D

Try, try and try again mate.... :4:

I will be there too!

I am not plugging this event (lol!) but there will be a nighter at the old Samanthas venue in Sheffield later this month (23rd I think?).

I missed out on nighters in the past as I am only 30 but did anyone attend these events when they were running? Would be interested in any stories. I heard it got hit pretty hard with the drugs squad!!

I hope it takes off cos for a big city like sheffield we dont see many nighters if any and it will be a big treat to leave the car at home. Looks like a good line-up too with Dudley/Bolton's finest Mr Rimmer on rota! Kenny Burrell too.

Anyone going to give it a go?

Shane

link

No doubt I'll be going.... like you Shane, it'll be a change to leave the car at home and have a gargle or two.... :D:)

Not a bad idea.... at least he'll get something from the weekend.... if not from the mighty blue and white wizards.....

link

WELL AT LEAST THEY WON'T LOSE THIS WEEEKEND !

and tell cliff i've got a rideout 12" for him

Steve M