Artist: ed summers
Track: i can tell
Label: soya

so 1001 usa Record information:

Written by D.Jordan,E.Jordan

Produced by David Jordan

Triple Dip Music Bmi

A product of Soya Records

Is there a stock copy of Joe Anderson 45?  I've never seen it. Always promo copy, though.

yep, I think I've got one. 

On release BDA 480 the issues say DUAL "45" on the right hand side of the lable on the demo it has NOT FOR SALE in the same place.

On release BDA 480-N the issues say DUAL "45" on the left hand side of the lable on the demo it has PROMOTIONAL COPY NOT FOR SALE in the same place.

Edited by John Reed

yep, I think I've got one. 

On release BDA 480 the issues say DUAL "45" on the right hand side of the lable on the demo it has NOT FOR SALE in the same place.

On release BDA 480-N the issues say DUAL "45" on the left hand side of the lable on the demo it has PROMOTIONAL COPY NOT FOR SALE in the same place.

So, what is the title on the flip side?

So, what is the title on the flip side?

All the variants I've seen have the same songs - Long and short.  Steve G has an acetate with another mix, don't know if its the same one as pictured on discogs?  

All the variants I've seen have the same songs - Long and short.  Steve G has an acetate with another mix, don't know if its the same one as pictured on discogs?  

Thank you. 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.