Radio 'n' Stuff

The Northern Soul Hall of Fame

Presenter; Kev Roberts

PLAYLIST THIS WEEKEND; Oct 9/10

Stations; Solar, Sky Digital Channel 879(www.goldsoul.co.uk)

Saturday 10am-Noon. The show is rolled out to Sunshine 855am(Shropshire) and Mansfield 103.2fm(North Midlands) for air on Sunday at 5-7pm.

USA listeners can hear the show on the ESN format www.beachshag.com at 12 noon USA and 5pm UK time every Sunday. Some selections are featured on Saga 106.6(East Midlands) every Friday at 8pm.

THIS WEEKS SHOW(playlist, competitions, guests)

Hour 1(Northern); The Valentines-Breakaway(1970 Sound Stage 7), Bill Harris-Am I Cold, Am I Hot(1975 RCA), Martha and the Vandellas-Save Enough Room In Your Heart For Me( Gordy1966 unreleased), Teddy Pendergrass-We Got Love(Virtue 1968 unreleased), We The People-Making My Daydream Deal(1974 Lion), GIG GUIDE, Obrey Wilson-If You Were There(US Columbia 1967), Darrell Nutsch-Handle With Care(Expansion 2004), George Kirby-What Can I Do(Cadet 1967), Greg Perry-It Takes Heart(Alfa), Margie Hendrix-Restless(Mercury), Lorraine Chandler-I Can't Hold On(RCA), Archie Bell-Old People, Exclusive Interview with ARCHIE BELL and the Drells then Where Will You Go(When The Party Is Over).

Hour 2; A great selection of CLASSIC SOUL(60's-present) including 'Our MOTOWN'

Requests and info to; kev@thesoulshow.com

• Replies 0
  • Views 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source Advert