100 Club Warm Up

Guest ShaneH

Guest ShaneH

Having only been to the 100 club once before I am not fully clued up on the warm up haunts.

Can you nice lot in the know fill me in?

My gang of 5 will be in London about 9pm. So if any promoters want some more punters here is your chance to hype up the event without being lynched.

Kev forget it - Our train driver wont have heard of the Kings Hall in Stoke despite your dubious promoting techniques!

Only joking I am not gonna bitch about a fellow Owl !!

Thanks

Shane

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ShaneH

Shane,

You bitch.....the 1980 piccy from my Jazz Funk days does one no favours. F***** hell, I look like Terry Curran's older brother!

link

You look more like one of the lads in Brookside circa '85 !

Shane

Guest Chris Waterman

Shane

I will be at Valatone before the 100 Club its at St Aloysious Club, Phoenix Rd NW1. You should get a map from the events section

See you and Kate there

Chris W

Guest ShaneH

Shane

I will be at Valatone before the 100 Club its at St Aloysious Club, Phoenix Rd NW1. You should get a map from the events section

See you and Kate there

Chris W

link

Brilliant Chris! Thanks mate we will be there!!

Shane

Brilliant Chris! Thanks mate we will be there!!

Shane

link

Shane the easiest way to find Valatone is to stand looking at Euston Station from the front, then go down the street on the right hand side of the station, keeping the station wall on your left.

About 300 yards down the road there is a pub on the opposite side of the road next door to a church. That is St Aloiysious. The venue is just round the corner where the church is and down the stairs to what looks like an alley outside the building.

We should be getting there about 9pm as well so keep an eye out for us and just follow us.

And our train doesn't go through Stoke either