New Soul Forum In Germany

Hello

my name is Fabian (26) from Germany (that may be the reason my english is not the best).

I just dropped by to make some commercial for my new soul forum in german. Maybe there are some soullovers from Germany in this forum.

If you wonder, why it is not filled with information at this point, I just started it this morning.

Interessted?

The address is: https://39128.rapidforum.com/

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello

my name is Fabian (26) from Germany (that may be the reason my english is not the best).

I just dropped by to make some commercial for my new soul forum in german. Maybe there are some soullovers from Germany in this forum.

If you wonder, why it is not filled with information at this point, I just started it this morning.

Interessted?

Hi Fabian and welcome...... ph34r.gif Marc Forrest from Berlin is a member of Soul Source.ATB Stevie

Social source share

Hello

Interessted?

Hi Fabian,

I'm from Bamberg and there more Germans on here, too.

I'll register at your site and do some adverstisment for our Weekender in May.

cheers, Martin

Social source share

I was going to join up but its all in German! Any chance of an English translation?!

I remember the first time I DJd out there and my girlfriend said "You must introduce your first record in German, it shows respect"!! As if DJing in another country isn`t difficult enough... To my shame i didn`t even try.....love it over there though, so many great events and great collectors too....

Good luck with the site guys.......

Chris

Social source share

Guest sydney bridge

hi fabian ,i`m english and live in dresden,i`ll also log on soon.i also think it might be better to have some of it in english for outside readers.i also wont be making many posts cause my written german is crap.good luck with it. curnow. :thumbsup:

Social source share

hi fabian ,i`m english and live in dresden,i`ll also log on soon.i also think it might be better to have some of it in english for outside readers.i also wont be making many posts cause my written german is crap.good luck with it. curnow. :thumbsup:
hi CURNOW..YOUR SECRETS OUT !! I WONT BE MAKING ANY POSTS IN WELSH AHA !!!...GOOD LUCK FABIAN !!!!!
Social source share

Hello

I am very glad that u think my project will grow . That makes me happy .

I don t know if it works because i am not a memeber of a group or a scene and because of this i hope the german visitors won t be sad that there is not much 2 read , and i think a lot of people will visit and go fast...but i am happy to tell that there is my second registrated member .

Go on

thx a lot

Fabian

Social source share

e name='Chris Anderton' date='Apr 5 2006, 12:08 AM' post='274244'] I was going to join up but its all in German! Any chance of an English translation?!

I remember the first time I DJd out there and my girlfriend said "You must introduce your first record in German, it shows respect"!! As if DJing in another country isn`t difficult enough... To my shame i didn`t even try.....love it over there though, so many great events and great collectors too....

Good luck with the site guys.......

Chris

Social source share

chris what year please your first record in German ,Billy

Billy, It must of been 2004 at the Shelter club in Hamburg. We got a cab to the club and saw some guy getting beaten up outside, we later found out he had been murdered and we had witnessed it all. My first record was Emanual Laskey "Peace loving man" on Thelma. I played for about 2 hours, oldies, 70s, R&B, crossover....just about anything...great night and a great weekend....Lars and Mirriam really looked after us!

Chris

Social source share

chris what year please your first record in German ,Billy

Billy, It must of been 2004 at the Shelter club in Hamburg. We got a cab to the club and saw some guy getting beaten up outside, we later found out he had been murdered and we had witnessed it all. My first record was Emanual Laskey "Peace loving man" on Thelma. I played for about 2 hours, oldies, 70s, R&B, crossover....just about anything...great night and a great weekend....Lars and Mirriam really looked after us!

Chris

Thanks for getting back to me chris :( ,i can remember about a year after the wall came down i played some northern tracks in a x bank in the East converted into a night club and a all day bar if i can remember it was a early Sunday afternoon few of us walk in they were playing some early pop music i got talking to the dj he spoke good english,i had some tapes in my car i ask if i could play them,we got on the floor and did our strut a few outsiders joined us they were rock and rolling and we were doing hand to hand backflips they were the days soon made plenty of friends they said the music was very fast but good im glad its kicking off in germany now i wonder if i was the first to play northern in the East I'll never know. :huh:

Billy

Ps. if you are looking in karen i still love you biggrin.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!