Live Recordings On Tape

Guest mooma

Guest mooma

hiya everyone

Have been reading a previous topic on this subject! I am happy to tell everyone about the tape that I have in my possession!!! :ohmy:

Its a 15 minute recording that I did while I was sat on the stage at the TORCH!!! about 1972/73!! Dont know who was DJing at time tho! can anyone believe it!!! On the B side a records that were my favs at the time!

Sue Bushby

Social source share

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hiya everyone

Have been reading a previous topic on this subject! I am happy to tell everyone about the tape that I have in my possession!!! :huh:

Its a 15 minute recording that I did while I was sat on the stage at the TORCH!!! about 1972/73!! Dont know who was DJing at time tho! can anyone believe it!!! On the B side a records that were my favs at the time!

Sue Bushby

I have a tape of the Torch, circa 1972, apparantly there are 3 of them in circulation, mine has

Alan Day & martyn Ellis. Records played are Jerry Cook, Sweet Things, Toys, Johnny Moore, etc.

You're welcome to a copy.

Chris L

Social source share

I have a tape of the Torch, circa 1972, apparantly there are 3 of them in circulation, mine has

Alan Day & martyn Ellis. Records played are Jerry Cook, Sweet Things, Toys, Johnny Moore, etc.

You're welcome to a copy.

Chris L

Wow you never told me about that! Send us one Chris and I'll send you something you definitely won't have :huh::lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!