No Angels Last Night Channel 4

hi soulies dose anyone know the track played last night on no angels i only herd friends and lovers then it went of anyone know who the artist was thanks in advance .

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Must say i hate this programme with a passion, it has everything that is wrong with British television today, some middle class Oxford media studies graduate let loose and allowed to use expletives....Jesus, can't these people dig a little deeper, yet another reflection of the society we live and survive in. Yeah the musical backdrop has it's moments, but the awful story lines with the sexual connotations leave me cold, just another lame attempt to capture the underclass of England with tabloid television....

By the way, i hate television, i'd rather have bizzare sex, swear at passers by and listen to original 70's soul vinyl........

Brett

Social source share

Must say i hate this programme with a passion, it has everything that is wrong with British television today, some middle class Oxford media studies graduate let loose and allowed to use expletives....Jesus, can't these people dig a little deeper, yet another reflection of the society we live and survive in. Yeah the musical backdrop has it's moments, but the awful story lines with the sexual connotations leave me cold, just another lame attempt to capture the underclass of England with tabloid television....

By the way, i hate television, i'd rather have bizzare sex, swear at passers by and listen to original 70's soul vinyl........

Brett

Hi Brett,

I'm sure your answer has helped Dave identify the record in question!!!!! I'm the same in not watching the telly but for footy, or being an uninterested observer when the wife watches it. I just bang the headphones on and listen to northern all night.

Having said that, who was the version of Long After by. I don't think I have heard it before?

Brian B

Social source share

It was the Irma Thomas version of "Long After..." that was played. Prefer it to the Jimmy Radcliffe version, personally.

I like Irma's version too :thumbsup:

Social source share

hi soulies dose anyone know the track played last night on no angels i only herd friends and lovers then it went of anyone know who the artist was thanks in advance .

Does anyone know if there is a soundtrack release for this show? Some of the tunes are great but not much of them gets played and I don't recognise that many.

Just a thought.

Cheers

Paul

Social source share

Guest rachel

Does anyone know if there is a soundtrack release for this show? Some of the tunes are great but not much of them gets played and I don't recognise that many.

Just a thought.

Cheers

Paul

Yeah, there's CDs from both this and the previous series, try HMV or Amazon etc.

Social source share

Brett

Man alive!

You lost me a bit near the end there. As for the rest of what you say, I approve. As Ken would say 'bob on'.

Social source share

Brett

Personally I'm up for murdering anyone on TV with a Blue Peter accent.

Social source share

hello my soul friends thought i would just put this on if thats ok lol friends can be lovers dionne warwick thanks for your help on the track blake and the rest of you pss im after 1 more track by gail eason track called i can see the hurt if anyone can help with mp3 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!