Sad News Nige Shaw RIP was: Well Known Soul Sourcer Not To Well

Guest matt tees

posted via comments on front page news

such a great guy,such a great loss,miss your smiley face and wow those shirts,take care up there and give em hell.make them angels dance their asses off.

god bless

wayne & andrea xxx

Well Nige, we had a great night at the Talk Of The South 5th Anniversary last night and we dedicated it to you Nigel Shaw and yes i played Buddy Smith twice for you and yes it did pack the floor. Well what did you expect, Nigel Shaw Great and exquisite taste in soul music.!!!!!!!!!!

Social source share

• Replies 406
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Well Nige, we had a great night at the Talk Of The South 5th Anniversary last night and we dedicated it to you Nigel Shaw and yes i played Buddy Smith twice for you and yes it did pack the floor. Well what did you expect, Nigel Shaw Great and exquisite taste in soul music.!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one Sean.

Social source share

A sad loss Indeed. My condolences to his family. Ritchie & Asboannie.

As I've been off line for 2 weeks, would just like to say how deeply sorry I am to hear this sad news. Again only met Nige a couple of times, my thought will be with the family and all his friends, R.I.P, we all know you'll be dancing around where ever you are.

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Hi There

I found out today my very best friend Nige Shaw(Heavenly Blocked) is in Hospital!

He's be ing monitored for severe chess pains and has fluid on his lungs

Hes is ok at the moment and doing as hes told!

A lot of you know Nige personaly or through Soul Source hes known on the Scene all over!

If you would like to express your good wishes to him through this post i will make sure he knows you are thinking of him

I hope like me you wish him the quickest of recoveries and hope to see him back on the scene ASAP

Thanks for taking time to read this

Nige Brown

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Spent a couple of hours with Linda this afternoon and shes asked me to put this out on Soul Source.......

" If anyone attending Nigel's Funeral Celebration next week has a reading or would like to say a few short words then contact Linda Shaw by THIS WEDNESDAY at the LATEST My Contact numbers are 01785 602497 or Mobile 07989 120494

Thank you ALL for your love and kindness

Linda Shaw & all the Shaw Family "

You will all notibe the word "CELEBRATION" above and thats EXACTLY what next Tuesday will be all about.

The service will NOT be religious its gonna be HUMANIST!

Please wear your favourite COLOURFUL clothes, not just the Blokes !!! LADIES ALSO!!

this is want SHAWY wanted!! :thumbsup: He wanted bright colours and music to be played. :wicked:

Of course if you choose to wear the tradional Black that is not a problem but i would imagine most Soulies will hounor Shawys wishes!! :unsure:

Thanks

Nige B

Hello nige,thought i wud let things calm down for you before i got in touch.So sorry about yer buddy.like to tell you a tale, i did not know broken telly shirt that well.yes his shirts always reminded me of my knackerd telly.One night i had the the honour of B.T.S.company due to the fact he played a top knotch set somewere,must have been when you was ill.Anyway me being one for handing out credit were credits due, had to tell him.well that was it we never shut up till the end.speaking to him and listening to him i told him he reminded me of a good mate of mine,not in looks i said ,who would that be BTS said TOM CRUISE, no guy called nige brown,well when he told me you were almost man and wife,well that did for me.enough said you know i reguard you as one of the best guys around and yes one of the best djs in my top 3 be in touch real soon, godbless JOHNNY and SUE.XXXX
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!