Jordirip

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi jordirip are you the same guy I met at Prestatyn who nabbed the O.C. record?

Anyway I don't have the Jerry Warren record but if you are going to Yarmouth at the weekend, ask Cliff Steele about it.

Val

Aye up Val, how ya doin', yes I got the OC.It was good to chat to you. I've already got the Jerry Warren but I can't do soundfiles and I need to send it to someone ASAP. I've got it on a cd now but I don't know what I'm doing as far as the computer end of things goes and turning into a file that I can email.

Best...Jordi

Social source share

Guest rachel

Aye up Val, how ya doin', yes I got the OC.It was good to chat to you. I've already got the Jerry Warren but I can't do soundfiles and I need to send it to someone ASAP. I've got it on a cd now but I don't know what I'm doing as far as the computer end of things goes and turning into a file that I can email.

Best...Jordi

There's assorted instructions on the forum (Site Stuff section) on how to convert sound files and various programmes to use. As a quick option, I'd suggest downloading Streambox Ripper from here https://www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id=18765 (just a trial version, gives you so many uses). Once it's installed you just need to click "load", select the track from the CD, click "convert" which gives you the option to convert it to an mp3.. press OK and that should do it for you in a minute or two!

Hope that's some help shades.gif

Social source share

There's assorted instructions on the forum (Site Stuff section) on how to convert sound files and various programmes to use. As a quick option, I'd suggest downloading Streambox Ripper from here https://www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id=18765 (just a trial version, gives you so many uses). Once it's installed you just need to click "load", select the track from the CD, click "convert" which gives you the option to convert it to an mp3.. press OK and that should do it for you in a minute or two!

Hope that's some help :lol:

Thanks Rachel, I may of cracked it now.

Jordi

Social source share