More Belgian Ebay Bargains?have We Been Here Before?

Guest franky m

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just thought I'd draw SS's attention to this "seller"....

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgrooveQ2erecordsQ2eshop

Seem to recognise some of the "scans" from previous sales when checking a few of the sales out.... anybody confirm ?.... I seem to think this because noticed they are all different which drew my attention.... what I mean is, if like me, a sellers scans of records are usually all done with the same camera/scanner with the same angle/layout....

Also what I find interesting is are "they" getting clever and not just "using" lots of big ticket items (a la inna220 recently) in one sale that obviously draws attention, but a bit of an unsuspecting mish-mash of tunes.... if indeed it's a dodgy seller it seems they're hoping to make their pickings via this alternative non-attention drawing ploy/scam.... payment methods state no PayPal as in past scams....

Does anyone know the bidder(s) on the Tan Geers record.... both German.... might be worth dropping them a line as I can sort of see how they've got drawn in, although the location of the seller, Belgium, should always ring alarm bells IMO.... and the most obvious thing being the usual one "feedback" with both buyer and seller being from Belgium....

If a genuine seller known to anybody then I'll apologise now....

Social source share

Just thought I'd draw SS's attention to this "seller"....

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgrooveQ2erecordsQ2eshop

Seem to recognise some of the "scans" from previous sales when checking a few of the sales out.... anybody confirm ?.... I seem to think this because noticed they are all different which drew my attention.... what I mean is, if like me, a sellers scans of records are usually all done with the same camera/scanner with the same angle/layout....

Also what I find interesting is are "they" getting clever and not just "using" lots of big ticket items (a la inna220 recently) in one sale that obviously draws attention, but a bit of an unsuspecting mish-mash of tunes.... if indeed it's a dodgy seller it seems they're hoping to make their pickings via this alternative non-attention drawing ploy/scam.... payment methods state no PayPal as in past scams....

Does anyone know the bidder(s) on the Tan Geers record.... both German.... might be worth dropping them a line as I can sort of see how they've got drawn in, although the location of the seller, Belgium, should always ring alarm bells IMO.... and the most obvious thing being the usual one "feedback" with both buyer and seller being from Belgium....

If a genuine seller known to anybody then I'll apologise now....

Just gone into next "forum" (Look at your box?) to catch up on threads and noticed someone has raised this last night >HERE< ranting_1.gif ....

These night shifts are no good for me.... if any "mod" wants to delete this or combine with the other please do so....

Note to self: Catch up with all threads in all forums before starting a topic :Pranting_1.gif ....

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

I really wouldn't be surprised if the legit Belgian sellers weren't baying for the assholes blood.

after all, It must be really gutting to build up a customer base only to see these wankers turn up and ruin it for them.

Edited by NASHEE
Social source share

Guest franky m
Shall we gather the troops and attack, :huh: a few silly bids should see him off again. :(
Hi net, at the moment it seems that no one has fallen for this blatant rip off , but if the need arises i have a few mill to spend ( biggrin.gif ) i know a lot of people on here go on about how much people pay for records on ebay , but most people on here know there stuff , there are a lot of new people that do not have the expereince of us soul OAP,s so maybe a bit of community policeing is a good thing ? (oldspice63)
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!