Louis Curry - i'll Try Again Tomorrow - m-s

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just got this relatively cheap on ebay, anyone rate this?, I think its a brilliant sub-Motown track

Lenny :lol:

Great tune Lenny, I used to play it in the early Web days, to very little response it must be said, however, think it would do better now - but a great tune whatever it does!!

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

Cracking tune.

Getting some plays recently and a bargain at £20 or so. I think the B-Side used to see some action, can't recall what it is off the top off my head...

Nice one, I'm going to play that tonight now.

(At Shake! by the way, check the event listings) :lol:

Social source share

Cracking tune.

Getting some plays recently and a bargain at £20 or so. I think the B-Side used to see some action, can't recall what it is off the top off my head...

Nice one, I'm going to play that tonight now.

(At Shake! by the way, check the event listings) :lol:

Nice one Andy, "A Toast To You" on the flip, another great tune, haven't heard either for yonks?
Social source share

Guest smigger

Nice one Andy, "A Toast To You" on the flip, another great tune, haven't heard either for yonks?

Top tune. Play it myself when people let me get at the decks.

What I have found is that you need to pick your moment with that track. Depending on the time of night and what other tunes I play around it does tend to grind people to a halt.

But thrown it at the right time.....

(smart arse answers that this is the case with any other tune are of course welcome) :lol:

Social source share

Just got this relatively cheap on ebay, anyone rate this?, I think its a brilliant sub-Motown track

Lenny :lol:

nice record - also like Curry's 'Captivated' on the same label :yes:

Social source share

Top tune. Play it myself when people let me get at the decks.

What I have found is that you need to pick your moment with that track. Depending on the time of night and what other tunes I play around it does tend to grind people to a halt.

But thrown it at the right time.....

(smart arse answers that this is the case with any other tune are of course welcome) :(

Very much agree, just got to get the timimg right and hit it, even if it does'nt come off i've a tendency to crank up the volume a bit so that people just might take notice, either that i'll always tell them they're a bunch of tubes for not dancing to it! :huh:sad.gif

Lenny

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!