soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny Mack

had this a few years back (car boot special 10p)...subsequently traded with my old pal pez.

Want another copy...how much will I be prepared to pay, heard different things... £40, £60, £100???

Aint it funny how you remember certain immaterial things and forget all kinds of important stuff

I can remember, as if it were yesterday, Steve Bradley (Brad) walking round the Mecca with a copy of this for sale in about 1975 and thinking to myself, shall I buy it or shan't I - at the end of the day I didnt - but then again I guess I should have. :wicked:

Ask me how many beers I had last night and I wouldnt have a clue........ :lol:

John

Social source share

Aint it funny how you remember certain immaterial things and forget all kinds of important stuff

I can remember, as if it were yesterday, Steve Bradley (Brad) walking round the Mecca with a copy of this for sale in about 1975 and thinking to myself, shall I buy it or shan't I - at the end of the day I didnt - but then again I guess I should have. :wicked:

Ask me how many beers I had last night and I wouldnt have a clue........ :lol:

John

-========

sold mine for £150 and could have sold it 4 times,,

harder than alot of people realise.....

Social source share

One of my favorites as well! Always in my set list. Had a spare a few months back, but quicky moved it on. Only seen the two I've had ever, but what do I know! I real terms of rarity and quality, I'd guess this is at least 200.00+. personally I'd rate it much higher!

-Mike

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

and after hearing this played by mike at our night, i am desperate for it. ask him, i hounded him about it all weekend.

Social source share