Ooh We Babe Ill Let It Be You Babe

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Louise does it for me- I have an earlier record by her which is hilariously awful. And look out for her 45 "Mouse On The Moon" (or something like it)- truely wierd and bizzare

Social source share

Music box for memories sake,Louise for listening.

============

reason i was wondering ive got the karl evans on the dark blue skyway and im after the LL version as well but its a bit pricey at the moment...(100 on a major list recently)

got kev roberts playing the inst on a 74 wigan tape with all the claps etc...

this was also scheduled to come out on inferno,,,what happened there neil r???

Social source share

Guest martyn

============

reason i was wondering ive got the karl evans on the dark blue skyway and im after the LL version as well but its a bit pricey at the moment...(100 on a major list recently)

got kev roberts playing the inst on a 74 wigan tape with all the claps etc...

this was also scheduled to come out on inferno,,,what happened there neil r???

Mark,was the Karl Evans a legit release?I'v only got KL on the Yellow one with Music Box on the other side-had thought this was a tailor made/Boot from un-released stuff?

Social source share

Mark,was the Karl Evans a legit release?I'v only got KL on the Yellow one with Music Box on the other side-had thought this was a tailor made/Boot from un-released stuff?

Hi Martyn,

Karl Evans was a legit release. I had one in the early '80s with the dark blue label/silver lettering, and the matrix design tied up with the Louise Lewis original.

It was actually called "Oo Wee Let It Be Me Babe", and was the B-side to a slowie, "Honey On My Shoulder"

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Guest martyn

Hi Martyn,

Karl Evans was a legit release. I had one in the early '80s with the dark blue label/silver lettering, and the matrix design tied up with the Louise Lewis original.

It was actually called "Oo Wee Let It Be Me Babe", and was the B-side to a slowie, "Honey On My Shoulder"

Thanks mate,I never new that :shades:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!