Record Stolen Reward Offered

soul45s

On Saturday night at Piercebridge a thief stole a record from my sales box

Fluffy Falana 'My Little Cottage' Alpha

I fookin hate record thieves and this has soured the weekend for me. :shades:

I am offering a reward to anyone with information that will identify this low life scumbag.

I will name & shame the thief for all the soul scene to seeIf you know anything please contact me asap

thanks Paul

soul45s@aol.com

There is £100 cash reward for any info that helps me get my record back

Edited by soul45s
Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

On Saturday night at Piercebridge a thief stole a record from my sales boxFluffy Falana 'My Little Cottage' Alpha I fookin hate record thieves and this has soured the weekend for me. :shades:

I am offering a reward to anyone with information that will identify this low life scumbag.I will name & shame the thief for all the soul scene to seeIf you know anything please contact me asapthanksPaulsoul45s@aol.com

====

thats bad news mate,,,hope u find the culprit,,and get ure 45 back..

Social source share

It was someone with dubious taste! Why would anyone steal such a horrid record, especially as you have good stuff in that box too!

Hope you get it back and let everyone know who it was!

Social source share

I am offering a reward to anyone with information that will identify this low life scumbag.

I will name & shame the thief for all the soul scene to seeIf you know anything please contact me asap

thanks Paul

soul45s@aol.com

Paul. Good luck finding the T##T that pinched the record. Had a complete collection stolen about 10years back so know how you feel.

Steve

Social source share

thanks Paul

soul45s@aol.com

Hi Paul....extremely worrying that a Fellow "soulie" has done this....or was it not a soulie.Is this person within a group of people who are or are not aware they have a thief in their midst? If I knew that person I would certainly inform on them.Has this person a known track record of theft but not been taken to task?

This person is a mate of someone who was also in attendance on the night....come on guys and girls if you know who it is DO THE RIGHT THING.ATB Stevie

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

This makes my blood boil every time i hear this has happened. I can't offer any help Paul but i hope you get it back and the person responsible receives a little 'natural justice'... :shades:

Social source share

Paul, Sorry i can't offer any information on this low life mate but i know what it feels like as there was a spate of this happening several years ago i had a Dickie Wonder, Intro's on Jamie, Velvet Satins Demo, Ollie Jackson Yellow Magnum and several others go all at once i was so angry i think i would have done time if i'd found out who it was never did though,several other people also had stuff go missing during this time, as it's been mentioned to think that there are people on this scene who could do this is beyound me mate, liars, cheats, bank robbers i can deal with but people who steal records is basically the lowest of the low, how anyone can steal a tune then go home and play it and enjoy it is just?.....well words fail me, still they can't be soul fans, record collectors etc. can they??? we need to pull ranks here and share any information to stamp this out once and for all...Paul i will give this a mention on my show just to spread the word mate and pass anything i get back to you. Christ if someone was that desperate for a record i would give it to them, but don't steal....steal from one person on this scene and basically they are taking from us all.

Regards and chin up mate, you still got more soul in your little finger than the wanker who took your record.

Social source share

thanks Paul

soul45s@aol.com

There is £100 cash reward for any info that helps me get my record back

Have'nt taken a record box to a do for about 18 years, primarily because of stealing, but also it can spoil your nite out having to keep watch over them and answer lots of questions, with all the noise going on, it makes you deaf and tired. Only trade via ebay or to friends, all from the comfort of armchair, good luck in getting back, but unfortunatly, they all mostly look a like, unless it's nolan chance on bunky and not constellation, like bikes, hard to tell apart.

SHEEP

Social source share

Any leads on this yet Paul?

Thanks for all the comments folks, ive not heard anything as yet but I dont intend to let it rest until the thief is named and dealt with :shades:

I am sick and tired of hearing about thefts at diffenet events over the past few years, it has got to stop.

Record bars and sales boxes are part of the scene and I dont want to have to stop taking a sales box out with me to do a bit of buy / sell / trading etc

Paul

Social source share

real sorry to hear about this,and if i had the slightest inkling anyone from the north east had done this,i would cut there hands off myself,bloody disgusting behavior.

but please do not let this incident blacken the name of piercebridge.

ted .

Social source share

real sorry to hear about this,and if i had the slightest inkling anyone from the north east had done this,i would cut there hands off myself,bloody disgusting behavior.

but please do not let this incident blacken the name of piercebridge.

ted .

Stolen records has been a problem on the scene since i can remember, over 30 years. If anything it was worse back in the 70's, being a bigger drug scene then than it is now, today, some do, some don't, back then nearly everbody took something or other, getting cash by any means was not unheard of.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!