soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest woolie mark

It's actually called 'Make Love To You' by Scarbrough on E.J Scarbrough. Not sure it came out on 12" but Craig Moerer has the 7" or try Voices...both about the same price.

i've got a 7" for sale if anyone wants one

Social source share

Thanks for the info. Yes, 12" does exist, but like Al Mason and King Tutt, very hard to crack. That reminds me - anyone got an Al Mason or King Tutt 12"?

I got a Al Mason, don't think it's remotely as rare as King Tutt though. Al Mason 12 inch was released 4 years before the the 45 and on the Al & the Kidd label.

Social source share

Guest jinx74

Thanks for the info. Yes, 12" does exist...

i just talked to my pal david glover who helped write and produce the track. he didnt know there was a 12" released. do you have a scan of it that i can show him? thanks...

Social source share

Guest jinx74

Yes I've sold one, maybe two in the past - when I was at Crazy Beat. Never had a King Tutt or Al Mason 12 tho'.

Girf

well thats good to know. if anyone has a scan of this that i can get for my website id really appreciate it.

i also made david a cd of all his work (he lost everything in a fire in the early 90s) and would love to add this picture for him.

thanks!

Social source share

Yes I've sold one, maybe two in the past - when I was at Crazy Beat. Never had a King Tutt or Al Mason 12 tho'.

Girf

Cosign Girf here - King Tutt 12" is virtually impossible to find - label copy on scan I've seen looks extremely scant - poss Studio TP / test copy only?

Grail?

MRez

Social source share