Masqueraders-coming Back If You Missed 'em

Just read Staplers review of Prestatyn 5, thanks very much for your comments. Just concerned that she somehow missed One and a Half hours of a blinding show on Saturday afternoon !!! with the 'Masqueraders in 110% top form !!

I know they were on in Arena 2 and I know it was packed to the rafters,1200 people+ but for anyone else who missed them or didn't realise they were on--Catch them again at the

SEVERN SOULS WEEKENDER, Weston-super-mare 23rd -to-26th JUNE 2006

Booking info for the South Wests own Summer Weekender

0870 604 5606

or visit www.soul-weekenders.co.uk

Rob

Edited by consdad
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Rob, have a list of songs for Tex anyone else with song titles they would like to see performed at at the weekender, send them on or post them up

DUNG

Social source share

Some more Severn Souls flyers will be at leighton Buzzard tonight for those who have asked to distribute them, drop me a PM if you are going tonight.
Will be out & about this weekend flyers that is Nige Brown doin the bizz for me as im a little tied up at the moment just lookin at the new BYPASS plans for W-S-M :D

HB :lol:

Social source share

Guest WeeLass Vonny

:D

Will be out & about this weekend flyers that is Nige Brown doin the bizz for me as im a little tied up at the moment just lookin at the new BYPASS plans for W-S-M :lol:

HB :D

:lol: Hey what you like!! bypass plans for W-S-M... cant you rest Nige, Tut Tut :lol:

Social source share

Just a quick up date as we have been doping some work on this one today (Yeah bank holiday monday and me and john are slogging it out over bacon butties !)

A quick guide

Friday all-nighter will feature (8pm to 7.00 am)

In the Northern Room

Kenny Burrell

Soul Sam

Mick H

Ginger Taylor

Keith Money

Jason bessant

Sean Chapman

Roger Banks

Sam More

plus guest TBC

Crossover/modern venue