Soultripusa April 26-may 3, 2006

As you are probably aware, KRL is organising another EXCLUSIVE Soultripusa event in East Brunswick, New Jersey, 2006.

Following on from the incredible scenes in LOS ANGELES earlier in 2004, we are already booking up fast for another milestone in the history of NORTHERN SOUL.

Here are some of the key features;

*Fabulous HILTON Hotel

* 40 acts GUARANTEED(see ever increasing list on our web site)

* 20 DJ'S from the UK and US

* Daily Transportation to other locations(Atlantic City, Philadelphia, New York)

* Extend your stay

* 7 nights of top notch entertainment

* Record Fair with all the top US dealers(tons of bargains were found in LA)

* Tel; 01909-515150 or write to us at PO Box 909, Worksop, S80 3YZ E-sales@goldsoul.co.uk

You can view regular updates at www.goldsoul.co.uk and we'll post them here too.

Any questions relating to the promotion can be e-mailed off list.

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES Our Stateside trips are the real deal and we welcome old and new customers.

Sincerely,

Kev Roberts

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest Johnny One Trout

Following on from the incredible scenes in LOS ANGELES earlier in 2004

I object, I didn't cause any scenes LOL

link

You were only behaving yourself because Ray was there and you were pretending to be a lady...........

look into my eyes, look into my eyes..............................

How much is this going to cost Kev?

How much is the deposit?

Doubt I can go, but it would be nice to dream.

link

Mikey,

The total cost is £799. £100 deposit at time of booking with the balance by end of Jan 2006.

The price includes Air travel with VIRGIN ATLANTIC(Ironically, the plane used toLA was aptly named 'Mustang Sally' !)

7 nights in a fabulously plush Hilton(costs £120 per night just to stay there normally)

Over more than 40 great acts like Sandra Philips, Chris Bartley, The Spellbinders, Lee Andrews, Robert Banks, in fact this will end up being at least 80 artists if LA was anything to go by.

A SERIOUS TIP. If you are quick off the mark(and Sean Livesey springs to mind!) you can get your whole trip paid for with the record finds at the fair, which happens during the main weekend of the event.

We are looking at around 6-700 from the UK and approx 500 US fans.

Hope you can be part of it.

Following on from the incredible scenes in LOS ANGELES earlier in 2004

I object, I didn't cause any scenes LOL

link

And we can't wait to see Norfolk's 'empress of soul' in the Big Apple.