Record Packaging

Well not really for sale - but thought this might be the best forum for this.

I have a furniture store in the Harrogate - North yorkshire area - A lot of the furniture I sell is fully assembled and uses LOTS of cardboard - tons of the stuff.

If your a dealer / ebayer etc and want some cardboard for stiffeners etc then you are welcome to take as much as you like on an ongoing basis. Might save you a few quid in the long run . Plus it all gets re cycled. Its decent thick card a lot of the time - So if you want it - its yours.

If your interested - PM me or email me at:

rich.phelan@btconnect.com

ATB

Rich

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Rich,

I used to cut all my own cardbord but its such a bloody pain, I`d say it was the worst part of record selling! Now i get it all pre-cut from the factory....god life is so much easier these days.....but reading your post took me back.

I once went out with a girl who was a teacher....she used to get her kids to cut cardboard for me. The kids used to ask what it was for and she would say "Its something we are making at christmas". I couldn`t stop laughing when she told me that in January one bright spark said "We never did make that thing we cut all of that cardboard up for miss"!

Chris

Social source share

Rich,

I used to cut all my own cardbord but its such a bloody pain, I`d say it was the worst part of record selling! Now i get it all pre-cut from the factory....god life is so much easier these days.....but reading your post took me back.

I once went out with a girl who was a teacher....she used to get her kids to cut cardboard for me. The kids used to ask what it was for and she would say "Its something we are making at christmas". I couldn`t stop laughing when she told me that in January one bright spark said "We never did make that thing we cut all of that cardboard up for miss"! Chris

:lol::wave:I liked that one. And who said child labor was abolished. :wave:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!