Manship Auction Result

Guest northwest vinyl

Guest northwest vinyl

Hiya - Does anyone know what the Chubby Checker sold for? I saw the auction page but the final price looks like it no longer visible, or am I missing something?

Many thanks!

Gene

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

638 I think - any advance anyone?

John.

Certainly sold to a lucky bidder for £629 to a man from Wolverampton. I think a few people had probs last night with the veiwing. .. please let us know if anyone did so we can check into it.
Social source share

Guest the dukester

Certainly sold to a lucky bidder for £629 to a man from Wolverampton. I think a few people had probs last night with the veiwing. .. please let us know if anyone did so we can check into it.

A lucky man in scarboro got the sammy ambrose tune ranting_1.gif anthemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Social source share

A lucky man in scarboro got the sammy ambrose tune ranting_1.gif anthemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Yes way way too cheap..well done. PS I've still got that 45 Mar-jays held for you can you give me a call..John

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

oh s*** that was so cheap ...i paid £200 more for my issue ... i seriously thought it was going to make 500.

cheers

Social source share

Guest the dukester

oh s*** that was so cheap ...i paid £200 more for my issue ... i seriously thought it was going to make 500.

cheers

£161 not strictly true whistling.gif .............................£167 ph34r.gif

Dukesy (Happy man) whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

£161 not strictly true ph34r.gif .............................£167 :lol:

Dukesy (Happy man) whistling.gif

good luck to you mate ...

that was a nice turn you done me the other day ..

see its karma

whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert