The Music Box with Mark Randle on Starpoint Radio

Mark R

Guest Nick Harrison

Thanks Mark, as expected this month musically a little gentler on the ears laugh.gif.

Sounds like more disorder on the Thames on sunday....................have fun and thanks again.

Nick thumbsup.gif .

Social source share

Thanks Mark, as expected this month musically a little gentler on the ears laugh.gif.

Sounds like more disorder on the Thames on sunday....................have fun and thanks again.

Nick thumbsup.gif .

You're very welcome mate......thanks for the continued support!! thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for listening peeps....always appreciated! thumbsup.gif

Playlist as follows, audio will go up shortly after the re-broadcast on Thurday afternoon.

Teddy Pendergass - If You Believe The Way (Nicholas Edit) (UK Hit Promo 12")

Princess Freesia - Gonna Be Alright (Promo CD-R "The Rainbow Ride")

Miguel Migs feat. Lisa Shaw - Waiting (JAP KSR House CD "Here & Now")

Erykah Badu - Umm Hmm (US Universal/Motown CD "New Amerykah Part Two: Return Of The Ankh")

Deborah Bell - Close Your Eyes (US Beebusy Music MP3 EP "Precious Love")

Danny Clark & Jay Benham feat. Andrea Love - Call It Done (Doruk Ozlen Mix) (UK Solid Ground 12")

Kenny Bobien - Share (Jellybean Benitez & Mena Keys Feel The Spirit Club Mix) (US Jellybean Soul MP3)

Tanja Dixon - Free (Original Version) (US Slaag Records MP3)

Angela Johnson - Get Myself Together (UK Dome Records CD "It's Personal")

John Gordon - The Way I Want You (US Waterbaby Music Inc. MP3 CD "Soul.Funk.Drunk.Love.")

Danny Boy - How Many Times (US Death Row Records CD "It's About Time")

Cool Million feat. Audio - Sprinkle (EU SedSoul CD "Back For More")

Thomas G. feat. Swade - Say You'll Be (EU Thomas G. Productions CD "Influences")

Live Tropical Fish - Speak Easy And Listen (EU LTF Records CD "The Day Is Too Short To Be Selfish")

Sunlightsquare Latin Combo - Bebidas Para Ti, y Ron Para Mi (UK Sunlightsquare Records CD "Havana Central")

La Casa Del Ritmo - Mala Idea (Guy Robin Classic Disco Vocal) (US Look At You Records 12")

Nikki Richards - Bring The Love (Summer Soul Anthem Mix) (US Phase Deux Music MP3)

Distant People feat. Tasita D'Mour - You're So Special (Guy Robin Remix) (US Adaptation Music MP3 "Miami WMC Sampler 2010")

Darien - Can't Hide (JAP BBQ Co. Ltd. CD "If These Walls Could Talk")

Mel Waiters - I Watch That Girl (US Waldoxy CD "I Ain't Gone Do It")

Floyd Taylor - All Of You, All Of Me (US CDS Records CD "All Of Me")

Point Blank - Only Thing (US Ken-Del Productions Inc. CD "A Point Of View")

Latif - Love T.K.O. (JAP Lexington Co. Ltd. CD "Love Is Love")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Podcast link now up, along with a reminder of the playlist......thanks again for all support of the show! thumbsup.gif

Mark Randle Starpoint Show 26 April 2010

Teddy Pendergass - If You Believe The Way (Nicholas Edit) (UK Hit Promo 12")

Princess Freesia - Gonna Be Alright (Promo CD-R "The Rainbow Ride")

Miguel Migs feat. Lisa Shaw - Waiting (JAP KSR House CD "Here & Now")

Erykah Badu - Umm Hmm (US Universal/Motown CD "New Amerykah Part Two: Return Of The Ankh")

Deborah Bell - Close Your Eyes (US Beebusy Music MP3 EP "Precious Love")

Danny Clark & Jay Benham feat. Andrea Love - Call It Done (Doruk Ozlen Mix) (UK Solid Ground 12")

Kenny Bobien - Share (Jellybean Benitez & Mena Keys Feel The Spirit Club Mix) (US Jellybean Soul MP3)

Tanja Dixon - Free (Original Version) (US Slaag Records MP3)

Angela Johnson - Get Myself Together (UK Dome Records CD "It's Personal")

John Gordon - The Way I Want You (US Waterbaby Music Inc. MP3 CD "Soul.Funk.Drunk.Love.")

Danny Boy - How Many Times (US Death Row Records CD "It's About Time")

Cool Million feat. Audio - Sprinkle (EU SedSoul CD "Back For More")

Thomas G. feat. Swade - Say You'll Be (EU Thomas G. Productions CD "Influences")

Live Tropical Fish - Speak Easy And Listen (EU LTF Records CD "The Day Is Too Short To Be Selfish")

Sunlightsquare Latin Combo - Bebidas Para Ti, y Ron Para Mi (UK Sunlightsquare Records CD "Havana Central")

La Casa Del Ritmo - Mala Idea (Guy Robin Classic Disco Vocal) (US Look At You Records 12")

Nikki Richards - Bring The Love (Summer Soul Anthem Mix) (US Phase Deux Music MP3)

Distant People feat. Tasita D'Mour - You're So Special (Guy Robin Remix) (US Adaptation Music MP3 "Miami WMC Sampler 2010")

Darien - Can't Hide (JAP BBQ Co. Ltd. CD "If These Walls Could Talk")

Mel Waiters - I Watch That Girl (US Waldoxy CD "I Ain't Gone Do It")

Floyd Taylor - All Of You, All Of Me (US CDS Records CD "All Of Me")

Point Blank - Only Thing (US Ken-Del Productions Inc. CD "A Point Of View")

Latif - Love T.K.O. (JAP Lexington Co. Ltd. CD "Love Is Love")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Thanks again Mark,

for supplying the freshly mixed tempo's and styles to the converted. Opening and closing this month show with 2 retouched Philly inspired tracks and some soulfull class in - between, Tanja Dixon, Erykah Badu - Umm Hmm (very nice), Johnny Taylor's young un' Junior Floyd, the strong vocal of Darien and the refreshing Nikki Richards.

Thanks for the April 2010 upload, as always making it worthwhile and a pleasure on the ears :D .

Nick H thumbsup.gif .

Edited by Nick Harrison
Social source share

Thanks again Mark,

for supplying the freshly mixed tempo's and styles to the converted. Opening and closing this month show with 2 retouched Philly inspired tracks and some soulfull class in - between, Tanja Dixon, Erykah Badu - Umm Hmm (very nice), Johnny Taylor's young un' Junior Floyd, the strong vocal of Darien and the refreshing Nikki Richards.

Thanks for the April 2010 upload, as always making it worthwhile and a pleasure on the ears biggrin.gif .

Nick H thumbsup.gif .

Thanks Nick.......your unwavering support is much appreciated on here.......it's not the best of places to pedal my music, but so long as it floats one or two boats I is happy! thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nick Harrison

Thanks Nick.......your unwavering support is much appreciated on here.......it's not the best of places to pedal my music, but so long as it floats one or two boats I is happy! thumbsup.gif

Cheers, -

Mark R

Mark,

It would be no problem - if you posted your monthly show link elsewhere in the future - if that suits. Cause I would be able to catch you pedaling new music, and still appreciate the show without being shackled to this site, if that is easier for you. yes.gif .

Thank you.

Cheers

Nick.

Edited by Nick Harrison
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Playlist for May below folks........podcast will be up on Thursday afternoon.......thanks for listening.

Jonathan Butler - So Strong (US Mack Avenue Records/Rendevouz Music CD "So Strong")

The Temptations - One Of A Kind Lady (US 10/30 International/Universal Music CD "Still Here")

Kenny Thomas - Baby It's You (UK Big Grooves Promo MP3)

Jacqui Noble - You Don't Get It (US Noble Notes Entertainment CD "Soliloquy")

Mustafa Akbar - Call Me (US Kizum Music CD "That Day")

Chocolate Music - Angel (US Chocolate Music MP3 CD "People Want The Same Things")

Rob Van De Wouw - Common Ground (MDCL Remix) (JAP Especial Promo 12" EP "MDCL Presents" Vol.1)

Neil Pierce feat. Kadija Kamara - Relish Your Soul (Soul Heaven Vox) (UK Soul Heaven MP3)

Stephanie Cooke - Our Love (Jonny Montana Keys Dub) (UK Soulfulbeats 12")

Mama's Gun - You Are The Music (DJ KOMORI Remix) (JAP Varicount Records 12")

Richard Alexander Davis - Back In Love (UK Love Town Records CD "Lovin' You Direct")

V9 Collective - World To Me (UK 8th Tone MP3 CD "World To Me")

Low-D feat. Gary Poole - You Bring The Change (UK Soul Unsigned Promo MP3 CD "Soul Unsigned Volume 4")

Jonathan Butler - Color Green (US Mack Avenue Records/Rendevouz Music CD "So Strong")

Anthony Hamilton - So In Love With You (www.RnB4u.in Unreleased)

Vick Lavender feat. Nicole Mitchell - So Lonely (Radio Edit) (US Sophisticado MP3 "So Lonely Vol. 1")

Mustafa & Sunlightsquare feat. Tasita D'mour - Changes (Robert Rivera Soulfreakers Mix) (US Staff Productions MP3)

Ian Friday feat. Chris Rob - Found Myself (Ezel Remix Vox) (US Tea Party Music MP3)

Leela James - Tell Me You Love Me (US Stax Records CD "My Soul")

Avery Sunshine - All In My Head (UK Dome Records CD "Avery Sunshine")

Dominique Howard - Main Line (US Erione Music/X Square Music/Drawyah2em Publishing Promo CD EP "Chapters")

Yahzarah - Love, Come Save The Day (US The Foreign Exchange Music CD "The Ballad Of Purple St. James")

Cornell Stone - Fairy Tale (UK Soul Unsigned Promo MP3 CD "The 2010 (Summer) Session")

Jesse James - It's Time For Change (UK Soul Junction 7")

Tad Robinson - Get Back To Love (US Severn Records CD "Back In Style")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your time folks.........playlist for my first show under The Music Box moniker as follows........podcast will be up after this Thursday's 3-5pm repeat:

Sir Charles Jones - Darling Baby (US Mardi Gras Records Inc. CD "A Tribute To The Legends")

Jeff Lorber Fusion feat. Irene B - Sugar Free (US Heads Up CD "Now Is The Time")

Richard Earnshaw feat. Carleen Anderson - My Door Is Open (UK Groove Finder Productions Promo CD "In Time")

Christophe De Villa feat. Enois Scroggins - You Are My Girl (US Digistudio CD "Jazz and Soulful")

Bashiyra - Mistified (UK Bashiyra CD "Thought You Knew")

Jannae Jordan - ME (Jonny Montana Remix) (US Consortium Muzik MP3)

Jill Scott - Spring, Summer Feeling (Ron Trent Remix) (US Unknown Label 12")

Vick Lavender feat. Nicole Mitchell - So Lonely (Abicah Soul Master Vocal Mix) (US Sophisticado MP3 "So Lonely Vol.2")

Dwele - What's Not To Love (US RT Music Group/E1 Music CD "W.ants W.orld W.omen")

Russoul - Love & Lust (US Pike Unlimited Music CD "People Need Love")

Randolph - Golden Days (Aaron Jerome Remix) (US Still Music 12")

Philly Fusion Project - The First Time (US Angel Baby Music CD "Pure")

Case - Love 2 Love (US Real Talk Entertainment CD "Here, My Love")

Bigg Robb - Steppin' 4 Jesus (US Over 25 Sound CD "Grown Folks Gospel")

Catina Rosemond - Come Home (US Selah Jah CD "Nothing Missing, Nothing Broken")

Gerardo Frisina feat. Norma Winstone - Will You Walk A Little Faster? (EU Schema Records CD "Join The Dance")

Quartetto Trevi feat. Max Ionata - Love Spring (EU Dj  vu CD "Night Walk")

GU/Loftsoul - Sakura (Main Mix) (UK R2 Records/Loftsoul 12")

Al Olive - Slow Down (Dolls Combers Main Vocal Mix) (US Sophisticado MP3)

Blue Six feat. Tabitha Fair - You Used To Rock (US Naked Music CD "Noesis")

Richard Earnshaw feat. Erik Dillard & Roy Ayers - In Time (UK Groove Finder Productions Promo CD "In Time")

Pulse - Sunshine (UK Street Soul Records 7")

411752.gif

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Podcast now available here

Sir Charles Jones - Darling Baby (US Mardi Gras Records Inc. CD "A Tribute To The Legends")

Jeff Lorber Fusion feat. Irene B - Sugar Free (US Heads Up CD "Now Is The Time")

Richard Earnshaw feat. Carleen Anderson - My Door Is Open (UK Groove Finder Productions Promo CD "In Time")

Christophe De Villa feat. Enois Scroggins - You Are My Girl (US Digistudio CD "Jazz and Soulful")

Bashiyra - Mistified (UK Bashiyra CD "Thought You Knew")

Jannae Jordan - ME (Jonny Montana Remix) (US Consortium Muzik MP3)

Jill Scott - Spring, Summer Feeling (Ron Trent Remix) (US Unknown Label 12")

Vick Lavender feat. Nicole Mitchell - So Lonely (Abicah Soul Master Vocal Mix) (US Sophisticado MP3 "So Lonely Vol.2")

Dwele - What's Not To Love (US RT Music Group/E1 Music CD "W.ants W.orld W.omen")

Russoul - Love & Lust (US Pike Unlimited Music CD "People Need Love")

Randolph - Golden Days (Aaron Jerome Remix) (US Still Music 12")

Philly Fusion Project - The First Time (US Angel Baby Music CD "Pure")

Case - Love 2 Love (US Real Talk Entertainment CD "Here, My Love")

Bigg Robb - Steppin' 4 Jesus (US Over 25 Sound CD "Grown Folks Gospel")

Catina Rosemond - Come Home (US Selah Jah CD "Nothing Missing, Nothing Broken")

Gerardo Frisina feat. Norma Winstone - Will You Walk A Little Faster? (EU Schema Records CD "Join The Dance")

Quartetto Trevi feat. Max Ionata - Love Spring (EU Dj  vu CD "Night Walk")

GU/Loftsoul - Sakura (Main Mix) (UK R2 Records/Loftsoul 12")

Al Olive - Slow Down (Dolls Combers Main Vocal Mix) (US Sophisticado MP3)

Blue Six feat. Tabitha Fair - You Used To Rock (US Naked Music CD "Noesis")

Richard Earnshaw feat. Erik Dillard & Roy Ayers - In Time (UK Groove Finder Productions Promo CD "In Time")

Pulse - Sunshine (UK Street Soul Records 7")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Playlist for July as follows......show repeats on Thursday 29th July 3-5pm UK time......podcast will be available immediately after the repeat......thanks for all interest and support folks. 411752.gif

The Drizabone Soul Family - Real Love (UK Dome Records CD "All The Way")

Incognito feat. Joy Rose - 1975 (UK Dome Records CD "Transatlantic R.P.M.")

Paul Hardcastle - Touch And Go (US Trippin' 'n' Rhythm Records CD "Jazzmasters VI")

Lenny Hamilton - I'll Wait (US LtrainStudio Music CD "Wayout: Portfolio Vol. 1")

Zo! feat. Sy Smith - Greatest Weapon Of All Time (US The Foreign Exchange Music CD "SunStorm")

Reel People feat Tony Momrelle - It Will Be (Ezel's Vocal Remix) (UK Reel People Music MP3)

William "Smoke" Howard - Backin' Up (DJ Radio Mix) (US Promo MP3)

Groove Assassin feat. Mina Jackson - Feel Good Muzik (Groove Assassin Original Mix) (UK Seamless MP3)

David Hudson - When I'm Loving You (UK Soul Junction Records Promo CD-R)

2-Smooth - What's Your Name (US Low Low Records CD "Love Base")

Angela Johnson feat. Darien - All In Me (Radio Edit) (UK Dome Records Promo CD-R)

Tamika "Love" Jones - Sunshine (US Industry Standard Recordings CD "Tamika "Love" Jones")

Ernest Wilson - Amazing (US Triple O Records CD "Amazing")

Chris Youngblood - Spend Your Life (UK Soul Unsigned Records CD "In Love With You")

The Drizabone Soul Family - Never Gonna Stop The Groove (UK Dome Records CD "All The Way")

Zo! feat. Phonte - Flight Of The Blackbyrd (US The Foreign Exchange Music CD "SunStorm")

Galaxy Group - Afrodiziak (US Loveslap! MP3)

jOHNNYDANGEROUs feat. Dreamer G. - How Deep (I Can't Handle It) (Groove Assassin Classic Remix) (US Nite Grooves MP3 "The Problem Continues Album Sampler")

Incognito feat. Leon Ware - Line In The Sand (UK Dome Records CD "Transatlantic R.P.M.")

Ty Causey - Rocket To The Moon (US Tyvonn Records MP3 from forthcoming CD "Down 2 Earth")

Paul Hardcastle feat. Becki Biggins- I Can't Get By (US Trippin' 'n' Rhythm Records CD "Jazzmasters VI")

Geno Young - All I Have (US Chocolate Star Music MP3 CD "Ear Hustler")

Dionne - Lucky (US Lyrics First Music CD "Unrealistic")

Lenny Hamilton - Sistah (US LtrainStudio Music CD "Wayout: Portfolio Vol. 1")

Patrice Campbell - This Time Around (US Patrice Campbell CD "Garden Of Love")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Here is a reminder of the playlist, along with the podcast link for the July show.........once again, thanks for all interest and support. 411752.gif

The Music Box July 2010

The Drizabone Soul Family - Real Love (UK Dome Records CD "All The Way")

Incognito feat. Joy Rose - 1975 (UK Dome Records CD "Transatlantic R.P.M.")

Paul Hardcastle - Touch And Go (US Trippin' 'n' Rhythm Records CD "Jazzmasters VI")

Lenny Hamilton - I'll Wait (US LtrainStudio Music CD "Wayout: Portfolio Vol. 1")

Zo! feat. Sy Smith - Greatest Weapon Of All Time (US The Foreign Exchange Music CD "SunStorm")

Reel People feat Tony Momrelle - It Will Be (Ezel's Vocal Remix) (UK Reel People Music MP3)

William "Smoke" Howard - Backin' Up (DJ Radio Mix) (US Promo MP3)

Groove Assassin feat. Mina Jackson - Feel Good Muzik (Groove Assassin Original Mix) (UK Seamless MP3)

David Hudson - When I'm Loving You (UK Soul Junction Records Promo CD-R)

2-Smooth - What's Your Name (US Low Low Records CD "Love Base")

Angela Johnson feat. Darien - All In Me (Radio Edit) (UK Dome Records Promo CD-R)

Tamika "Love" Jones - Sunshine (US Industry Standard Recordings CD "Tamika "Love" Jones")

Ernest Wilson - Amazing (US Triple O Records CD "Amazing")

Chris Youngblood - Spend Your Life (UK Soul Unsigned Records CD "In Love With You")

The Drizabone Soul Family - Never Gonna Stop The Groove (UK Dome Records CD "All The Way")

Zo! feat. Phonte - Flight Of The Blackbyrd (US The Foreign Exchange Music CD "SunStorm")

Galaxy Group - Afrodiziak (US Loveslap! MP3)

jOHNNYDANGEROUs feat. Dreamer G. - How Deep (I Can't Handle It) (Groove Assassin Classic Remix) (US Nite Grooves MP3 "The Problem Continues Album Sampler")

Incognito feat. Leon Ware - Line In The Sand (UK Dome Records CD "Transatlantic R.P.M.")

Ty Causey - Rocket To The Moon (US Tyvonn Records MP3 from forthcoming CD "Down 2 Earth")

Paul Hardcastle feat. Becki Biggins- I Can't Get By (US Trippin' 'n' Rhythm Records CD "Jazzmasters VI")

Geno Young - All I Have (US Chocolate Star Music MP3 CD "Ear Hustler")

Dionne - Lucky (US Lyrics First Music CD "Unrealistic")

Lenny Hamilton - Sistah (US LtrainStudio Music CD "Wayout: Portfolio Vol. 1")

Patrice Campbell - This Time Around (US Patrice Campbell CD "Garden Of Love")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Playlist as follows folks.........podcast will be availbale after the repeat this coming Thursday 3-5pm UK time. Please note that from September the show will move to the LAST FRIDAY of the month, same time 7-9pm UK time. As always thanks for the support! 411752.gif

Shuya Okino feat. Navasha Daya - Still In Love (JAP Especial Records MP3 forthcoming)

Josh Milan feat. ChinahBlac - Till You Go Home (Main Mix) (US Honeycomb Music MP3)

Brian Culbertson feat. Kenny Lattimore - Another Love (US Verve Music Group CD "XII")

Jeff Hendrick - Back To The Days (US Bout Time Records CD "Color Blind")

Carmen Hendricks - Something About You (US Carmen Hendricks MP3 CD "Rhythm Soul Revealed")

Norman Brown - I'm Pouring My Heart Out (US Peak Records CD "Sending My Love")

Calvin Richardson - Feels Like We Sexin' (US Shanachie Records CD "America's Most Wanted")

Herschel Boone - I Tried (US Forteen367 Entertainment CD "To Be With You")

Beaten Soul feat. Dawn Tallman - It Starts With Us (Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart Organ Intro Remix) (UK mn2s MP3)

Wipe The Needle feat. Lifford Shillingford - Love Will Find A Way (Melchyor A's Main Remix) (US Soundmen On Wax MP3)

Soulmagic & Ebony Soul feat. Ann Nesby - Get Your Thing Together (EU Purple Music MP3)

Darryl Anders - Tell Me Where It Hurts (US Darryl Anders MP3 EP "Agape Soul Limited Edition")

Joy Dennis - He Awaits (US Joy Dennis Music CD "Music Is")

Brian Culbertson feat. Avant - Skies Wide Open (US Verve Music Group CD "XII")

Ty Causey - Start Again (US Tyvonn Records CD "Down II Earth")

Mike Phillips - Come Inside With Me (US Hidden Beach Recordings CD "M.P.3")

George Duke - 6 O'Clock Revisited (US Heads Up/BPM Records CD "Dj  vu")

Keith Ferguson - How Do I Love You (US Infinity Records CD "Honest I Do")

BabyFace Jay feat. Elrae - Lunar Eyes (Craig Stewart & Jonny Montana Vocal Remix) (US UniverseCity MP3)

Inaya Day & Ralf GUM - Lose My Worries (Ralf GUM Main Mix) (EU Gogo Music MP3)

Richard Earnshaw feat. Erik Dillard & Roy Ayers - In Time (Grant Nelson Remix) (UK Groovefinder Records MP3)

Mamayo feat. Mandy Lecointe - Waiting (UK Soul Unsigned Records CD "The Contemporary Soul Songbook Vol. 3")

Jameil Aossey - Melodies (US Aossey Entertainment/Dem Guys Production from MP3 album "The Euphonious Suite")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Playlist and podcast link as follows folks.........please note that from September the show will move to the LAST FRIDAY of the month, same time 7-9pm UK time. As always thanks for the support! 411752.gif

The Music Box August 2010

Shuya Okino feat. Navasha Daya - Still In Love (JAP Especial Records MP3 forthcoming)

Josh Milan feat. ChinahBlac - Till You Go Home (Main Mix) (US Honeycomb Music MP3)

Brian Culbertson feat. Kenny Lattimore - Another Love (US Verve Music Group CD "XII")

Jeff Hendrick - Back To The Days (US Bout Time Records CD "Color Blind")

Carmen Hendricks - Something About You (US Carmen Hendricks MP3 CD "Rhythm Soul Revealed")

Calvin Richardson - Feels Like We Sexin' (US Shanachie Records CD "America's Most Wanted")

Herschel Boone - I Tried (US Forteen367 Entertainment CD "To Be With You")

Beaten Soul feat. Dawn Tallman - It Starts With Us (Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart Organ Intro Remix) (UK mn2s MP3)

Wipe The Needle feat. Lifford Shillingford - Love Will Find A Way (Melchyor A's Main Remix) (US Soundmen On Wax MP3)

Soulmagic & Ebony Soul feat. Ann Nesby - Get Your Thing Together (EU Purple Music MP3)

Darryl Anders - Tell Me Where It Hurts (US Darryl Anders MP3 EP "Agape Soul Limited Edition")

Joy Dennis - He Awaits (US Joy Dennis Music CD "Music Is")

Brian Culbertson feat. Avant - Skies Wide Open (US Verve Music Group CD "XII")

Ty Causey - Start Again (US Tyvonn Records CD "Down II Earth")

Mike Phillips - Come Inside With Me (US Hidden Beach Recordings CD "M.P.3")

George Duke - 6 O'Clock Revisited (US Heads Up/BPM Records CD "Dj  vu")

Keith Ferguson - How Do I Love You (US Infinity Records CD "Honest I Do")

BabyFace Jay feat. Elrae - Lunar Eyes (Craig Stewart & Jonny Montana Vocal Remix) (US UniverseCity MP3)

Inaya Day & Ralf GUM - Lose My Worries (Ralf GUM Main Mix) (EU Gogo Music MP3)

Richard Earnshaw feat. Erik Dillard & Roy Ayers - In Time (Grant Nelson Remix) (UK Groovefinder Records MP3)

Mamayo feat. Mandy Lecointe - Waiting (UK Soul Unsigned Records CD "The Contemporary Soul Songbook Vol. 3")

Jameil Aossey - Melodies (US Aossey Entertainment/Dem Guys Production from MP3 album "The Euphonious Suite")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Playlist and podcast link for September as follows folks.........as always thanks for the support! :thumbsup:

The Music Box September 2010

Oli Silk Didn't Know About Love (US Trippin' 'n' Rhythm Records CD "All We Need")

Will Downing Glad I Met You Tonight (US Peak Records CD "Lust, Love & Lies")

Rachel Walker Falling (US RaeMelRocksWell Music Publishing MP3)

Trina Sharifa Cuff It's You (US Tri-Cuff Records MP3)

Kem You're On My Mind (US Universal Motown Records CD "Intimacy")

Pepita Project feat. Paris Brightledge The Way We Were (Original Vocal Mix) (EU Pep Sounds MP3)

Muzzaik feat. Zaida Work It (N'Dinga Gaba Remix) (EU Dublife MP3)

Elements Of Life feat. Lisa Fischer Love Will Know (Roots Mix) (US Vega Records MP3)

Izzi Dunn Nothing But Love (UK Idunnit Music Ltd MP3 from album "Cries & Smiles")

Bethany Devine Promise (US Devine Music Group MP3 from album "Spirit Of Love")

Elisabeth Withers Because I Love You (US E1 Music/Purpose Music Group CD "No Regrets")

Israel Houghton That's Why I Love (US Integrity Media Inc. CD "Love God. Love People. The London Sessions")

The Joe Smith Project Turn It Around (US Soul Food Entertainment MP3 from album "Transparent")

Kem If It's Love (US Universal Motown CD "Intimacy")

John Legend & The Roots Shine (US G.O.O.D. Music/Columbia CD "Wake Up!")

Bashiyra Unique (UK Soul Unsigned CD "The Urban Soul Connection Vol. 1")

Tom Glide & The Luv All Stars Can You Feel It (US Can U Feel It Records MP3 from album "In The Name Of Love")

MdCL pres. Sy Smith Truth (Vocal) (US Strictly Rhythm MP3)

Maddslinky feat. Omar Special (Original Mix) (UK Tru Thoughts MP3)

Doruk Ozlen feat. Racquel Dwyer I Love You (Jose Carretas Remix) (CAN Gotsoul Records MP3)

Donnell Jones The Finer Things In Life (US Candyman Music Inc./E1Music CD "Lyrics")

Conya Doss Never Be The Same (US Conya Doss CD "Blu Transisition")

The Invitations Heavenly Love (Vocal) (UK Soul Junction forthcoming 7")

Cheers,

Mark R

Edited by Mark R
Social source share

• 1 month later...

Quick heads-up that I'm in the hot-seat this Friday, 29 October, including in hour two a look back at some memorable tunes from the recent Prestatyn Legends Weekender.........so that's The Music Box on Starpoint Radio......Friday 29 October 7-9pm UK time.............www.starpointradio.com!!

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Quick heads-up that I'm in the hot-seat this Friday, 29 October, including in hour two a look back at some memorable tunes from the recent Prestatyn Legends Weekender.........so that's The Music Box on Starpoint Radio......Friday 29 October 7-9pm UK time.............www.starpointradio.com!!

Cheers,

Mark R

On now..........gawn!! :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Playlist for October as follows folks.........podcast link to follow after the re-broadcast on Monday 1st November 9-11am UK time................as always thanks for the support! 411752.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeaXKJWasas

Nicholas Sunshine and Rain (EU HIT Promo 12" "Nicholas Edits Vol. 5")

Jeanette Harris feat. Joel Bowers You Can Dance (US J&M Records CD "Saxified")

Preston Glass feat. Keni Burke Orange U Ready (Cool Million Mix) (UK Expansion Records CD "Colors Of Life")

Miles Jaye All To Myself (US Black Tree Records MP3 from album "God's Creation")

The Tim Terry Experience Last Breath (US The Tim Terry Experience CD "Born II Live")

Aniba Hotep & The Sol Collective Sturdy (US Akasha Records CD EP "The SOLution")

Mustafa feat. Tasita D'mour Love (Original Miami Demo Mix) (BRA Staff Productions MP3)

South Crew feat. Joe Adams Your Love Is So Sweet (Alberghina Broken) (EU Vialocal MP3)

DJ Le Roi feat. Andrea Love Let It Feel Good (Classic Mix) (UK mn2s MP3)

Soul Talk Loving You (UK Soul Talk Records MP3 CD "Soul Talk")

Michael Dunston Soul Revolution (CAN Boomtang Records MP3 EP "My Love")

West Coast Soulstars feat. Eli & Janine Show Me Love (UK West Coast Music CD)

Faith Evans Sunshine (US Prolific Music Group/EONE Music CD "Something About Faith")

Helen Bruner & Terry Jones Better (US Philerzy Productions CD "Hollyhood")

JD73 feat. Lana Be Mine (UK Z Records CD "Pure Gold")

Hippie Torrales feat. Rosie Gaines Never Quite The Same (Original Mix) (UK mn2s MP3)

Ray Jones feat. Heidi Vogel In The Dark (Deep Inc. Soulful Mix) (UK Solid Ground Recordings 12")

The Layabouts feat. Shea Soul Perfectly (The Layabouts Vocal Mix) (UK Reel People Music MP3)

Coop D'Belle I Found It (US Buckwyld Records CD "Can't Give Up")

Curt Jones Find A Way (US Red Virgo Music CD "Solo")

The Foreign Exchange feat. Darien Brockington Don't Wait (US The Foreign Exchange Music CD "Authenticity")

Rhonda Thomas Something For You (US Rhonvocals Productions CD "Listen")

William "Smoke" Howard Treasure (US Swing City Recording Enterprise CD "Give Me Your Heart")

O.B. Buchana A Woman Ain't No Fool (US Ecko Records CD "That Thang Thang")

Cheers,

Mark R

Edited by Mark R
Social source share

Playlist and podcast link for October as follows folks...............as always thanks for the support! :)

https://starpointsoul...T04_19_18-07_00

Nicholas - Sunshine and Rain (EU HIT Promo 12" "Nicholas Edits Vol. 5")

Jeanette Harris feat. Joel Bowers - You Can Dance (US J&M Records CD "Saxified")

Preston Glass feat. Keni Burke - Orange U Ready (Cool Million Mix) (UK Expansion Records CD "Colors Of Life")

Miles Jaye - All To Myself (US Black Tree Records MP3 from album "God's Creation")

The Tim Terry Experience - Last Breath (US The Tim Terry Experience CD "Born II Live")

Aniba Hotep & The Sol Collective - Sturdy (US Akasha Records CD EP "The SOLution")

Mustafa feat. Tasita D'mour - Love (Original Miami Demo Mix) (BRA Staff Productions MP3)

South Crew feat. Joe Adams - Your Love Is So Sweet (Alberghina Broken) (EU Vialocal MP3)

DJ Le Roi feat. Andrea Love - Let It Feel Good (Classic Mix) (UK mn2s MP3)

Soul Talk - Loving You (UK Soul Talk Records MP3 CD "Soul Talk")

Michael Dunston - Soul Revolution (CAN Boomtang Records MP3 EP "My Love")

West Coast Soulstars feat. Eli & Janine - Show Me Love (UK West Coast Music CD)

Faith Evans - Sunshine (US Prolific Music Group/EONE Music CD "Something About Faith")

Helen Bruner & Terry Jones - Better (US Philerzy Productions CD "Hollyhood")

JD73 feat. Lana - Be Mine (UK Z Records CD "Pure Gold")

Hippie Torrales feat. Rosie Gaines - Never Quite The Same (Original Mix) (UK mn2s MP3)

Ray Jones feat. Heidi Vogel - In The Dark (Deep Inc. Soulful Mix) (UK Solid Ground Recordings 12")

The Layabouts feat. Shea Soul - Perfectly (The Layabouts Vocal Mix) (UK Reel People Music MP3)

Coop D'Belle - I Found It (US Buckwyld Records CD "Can't Give Up")

Curt Jones - Find A Way (US Red Virgo Music CD "Solo")

The Foreign Exchange feat. Darien Brockington - Don't Wait (US The Foreign Exchange Music CD "Authenticity")

Rhonda Thomas - Something For You (US Rhonvocals Productions CD "Listen")

William "Smoke" Howard - Treasure (US Swing City Recording Enterprise CD "Give Me Your Heart")

O.B. Buchana - A Woman Ain't No Fool (US Ecko Records CD "That Thang Thang")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Tomorrow is last Friday of the month again folks, so time for the penultimate edition of The Music Box for 2010 between 7 & 9pm UK time on www.starpointradio.

Expect the usual plethora of new and recent releases, plus the chance to win yourself a pair of tickets for the Soul Purpose Christmas All Dayer by answering the simplest of questions!

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Playlist for November as follows folks............podcast will be available after the show re-run on Monday 29 November 9-11am UK time...............as always thanks for the support! 411752.gif

George Benson - Love x Love (Koko Southport Edit) (EU GAMM Promo 12")

LeNora Jaye - Living For Today (MP3 from forthcoming US Fourth Child CD "The Story")

LaDawn - You Got Me Wrong (US LaDawn MP3)

Sunshine Anderson - 2nd Fiddle (US Verve Forecast CD "The Sun Shines Again")

Eric Benet feat. Eddie Levert - Paid (US Reprise Records CD "Lost In Time"")

Claude J. Woods Jr. feat. Sound Solution - World Renown (US Raycole MP3 CD "Let The Day Go By")

Toni Braxton - Make My Heart (MuthaFunkaz Traxsource Exclusive Vocal Mix) (UK Code Red MP3)

Benedetto & Farina feat. L.T. Brown - I'm So Grateful (Clemens Rumpf Edit) (UK Reelgroove Records MP3)

Soulmagic & Ebony Soul feat. Ann Nesby - Get Your Thing Together (Soulmagic Main Mix) (EU Purple Music 12")

Shamika Phoenix - Words (US Sanctifly Music Group MP3 CD "On The Rise")

Alexander Boynton Jr. feat. Phil Perry - Real Live Woman (US Alexander Boynton Jr. CD "Doo Bee Doo Bop")

Al Olive - Slow Down (US Unknown Indie CD "Dream")

Eumir Deodato feat. Al Jarreau - Double Face (US Soul Trade/Nicolosi Productions MP3)

The Jazzinvaders - The Sunchaser (EU Unique CD "3")

Funk 'n' Stein - All Day Long (UK Soul Unsigned CD "Funky Mission")

Eric Benet - Stir It Up (US Reprise Records CD "Lost In Time")

Azaryah - Best Friend (US Unknown Indie CD "Azaryah")

Freddie Jackson feat. Sara Devine - Definition Of Love (US Eone Music CD "For You")

Heather Park - Just Can't Wait (US Stush Music CD "Stay")

Jose Carretas feat. Sabrina Chyld - Let's Escape (Original Mix) (UK Son Liva MP3)

John Oudo feat. Adeola Ranson & Ann Browne - What's The Sound (Full Friday Vocal Mix) (UK Bigspin Music London "Soundscapes" MP3 EP)

Anthony Nicholson pres. Avery R. Young - Favourite Things (Anthony Nicholson Vocal Pass) (US Circular Motion MP3)

Cal Harris Jr. feat. Tiarra - Questions (US Cal Harris Inc. CD "Inside Out")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Podcast link and a reminder of the playlist below folks......thanks for listening! 411752.gif

We have a winner for the pair of Soul Purpose tickets........Morag Wynne (what's in a name eh?!!), so congratulations to Morag...see you at Christmas!

The next installment will be on New Years Eve, so I hope some of you can join me for that one. Also, keep 'em peeled for a one-off Christmas special on Bank Holiday Monday 27 December....time to be confirmed.

Have a happy, soulful and safe Christmas one and all!

The Music Box November 2010

George Benson - Love x Love (Koko Southport Edit) (EU GAMM Promo 12")

LeNora Jaye - Living For Today (MP3 from forthcoming US Fourth Child CD "The Story")

LaDawn - You Got Me Wrong (US LaDawn MP3)

Sunshine Anderson - 2nd Fiddle (US Verve Forecast CD "The Sun Shines Again")

Eric Benet feat. Eddie Levert - Paid (US Reprise Records CD "Lost In Time"")

Claude J. Woods Jr. feat. Sound Solution - World Renown (US Raycole MP3 CD "Let The Day Go By")

Toni Braxton - Make My Heart (MuthaFunkaz Traxsource Exclusive Vocal Mix) (UK Code Red MP3)

Benedetto & Farina feat. L.T. Brown - I'm So Grateful (Clemens Rumpf Edit) (UK Reelgroove Records MP3)

Soulmagic & Ebony Soul feat. Ann Nesby - Get Your Thing Together (Soulmagic Main Mix) (EU Purple Music 12")

Shamika Phoenix - Words (US Sanctifly Music Group MP3 CD "On The Rise")

Alexander Boynton Jr. feat. Phil Perry - Real Live Woman (US Alexander Boynton Jr. CD "Doo Bee Doo Bop")

Al Olive - Slow Down (US Unknown Indie CD "Dream")

Eumir Deodato feat. Al Jarreau - Double Face (US Soul Trade/Nicolosi Productions MP3)

The Jazzinvaders - The Sunchaser (EU Unique CD "3")

Funk 'n' Stein - All Day Long (UK Soul Unsigned CD "Funky Mission")

Eric Benet - Stir It Up (US Reprise Records CD "Lost In Time")

Azaryah - Best Friend (US Unknown Indie CD "Azaryah")

Freddie Jackson feat. Sara Devine - Definition Of Love (US Eone Music CD "For You")

Heather Park - Just Can't Wait (US Stush Music CD "Stay")

Jose Carretas feat. Sabrina Chyld - Let's Escape (Original Mix) (UK Son Liva MP3)

John Oudo feat. Adeola Ranson & Ann Browne - What's The Sound (Full Friday Vocal Mix) (UK Bigspin Music London "Soundscapes" MP3 EP)

Anthony Nicholson pres. Avery R. Young - Favourite Things (Anthony Nicholson Vocal Pass) (US Circular Motion MP3)

Cal Harris Jr. feat. Tiarra - Questions (US Cal Harris Inc. CD "Inside Out")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

• 5 weeks later...

Playlist and podcast link for my December show as follows folks..........thanks for the love through 2010 and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all! :rolleyes:

The Music Box December 2010

Eugene Wilde I Love Christmas (EU SedSoul CD "Christmas at SedSoul")

Soularis feat. Pete Simpson Change The World (Original Mix) (Neil Thompson Vinyl Edit) (UK Street Soul Records 7")

R. Kelly Just Like That (UK Jive Records/Sony Music CD "Love Letter")

Kabanya Chemise You Got Me (US Sonance of Khemet Music CD "The Mosaic")

Dilouya feat. John Turrell & Sandra Nkake The Way It Goes (Smoove Remix) (UK Jalapeno Records 7")

Los Charly's Orchestra Dana's Dream (UK Imagenes Recordings 7")

Glenn Underground Legacy Of The Know (US Strictly Jaz Unit Muzic CD "Legacy Of The Know")

Hosanna Littlebird Times Of Change (Temple Movement Club Mix) (US Jellybean Soul MP3)

Black Powder feat. Adeola Shyllon One Chance (Matthew Bandy's Limestone Vocal Mix) (UK Tone Control MP3)

Semaji Sonshine (US Semaji Soulmusic MP3)

Deirdre Gaddis What Are We Gonna Do? (US 111 East Records MP3)

John Stoddart Put Love, Love, Love In It (US Urban Junction East CD "Faith, Hope, Love")

Michael Dunston I Can't Believe It's Christmas (CAN Promo/Unknown MP3)

Al Olive Never (US Unknown Indie CD "Dream")

Walter Christopher There You Go Again (US AVH Entertainment/igotsoul MP3 CD "It's All About Love Vol. 2")

Soul Central Song For Sharma (Soul Renegades Remix) (UK mn2s MP3)

Glenn Underground feat. Consuela Ivy You Are Love (US Strictly Jaz Unit Muzic CD "Legacy Of The Know")

Cosmic Funk feat. Tanya Michelle Free Your Mind (Kuningas Vocal Mix) (EU Diamondhouse MP3)

Natural Impulse We're Gonna Make It Through (UK Soul Junction 7")

Charlie Wilson Never Got Enough (US Jive Records/Sony Music CD "Just Charlie")

LeNora Jaye Giving It Up (US Fourth Child Records CD "The Story")

Queen Emily Going Crazy (US Malaco CD "Queen Emily")

Willie Clayton Wonderful (US EndZone CD "The Voice")

Cheers,

Mark R

Edited by Mark R
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Quick shout to let you know that my first show of 2011 happens on Friday 28th January, between 7 and 9pm UK time at www.starpointradio.com.

As is customary for me, the first show of the New Year is a personal look back at some of my favourite music from the previous year.

So, join me for a review of some killer cuts from 2010..........to coin a phrase.......a very good year! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Playlist for January review of 2010 show as follows. Podcast will be up on Monday after the re-run 9-11am UK time:

White Soul Project - Ever Love (Original Mix) (UK Duffnote MP3)

Mustafa & Sunlightsquare feat. Tasita D'mour - Changes (Robert Rivera Soulfreakers Mix) (BRA Staff Productions MP3)

Groove Junkies & Joi Cardwell - What's Freedom (Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart Remix) (US MoreHouse MP3)

Sarah Ramirez - Take A Chance (US Blue Productions Management LLC MP3 CD "In My Way")

Frank McComb - In My Heart (US Boobeescoot Music CD "New Beginning")

Helen & Terry - Better (US Phil'erzy Productions CD "Hollyhood")

Tom Glide & The Luv All Stars feat. Tio - Luv Is Comin' Up (UK Expansion Records CD "In The Name Of Luv")

Richard Earnshaw feat. Erik Dillard & Roy Ayers - In Time (UK Groovefinder Records CD "In Time")

Rob van de Wouw - Common Ground (MdCL Remix) (JAP Especial Records 12" "MdCL Presents EP Vol. 1")

Tone Control feat. Adeola Ranson - Take Me Away (Jose Carretas Vocal Mix) (UK Tone Control MP3)

Hil St. Soul - Silver Lining (US PRVCY Premium CD "United We Cure")

Jeff Lorber Fusion feat. Irene B. - Sugar Free (US Heads Up International CD "Now Is The Time")

Low-D feat. Gary Poole - You Bring The Change (UK Soul Unsigned Records CD "Soul Unsigned Volume 4")

Funk 'n' Stein - All Day Long (UK Soul Unsigned Records CD "Funky Mission")

Kem - You're On My Mind (US Universal Motown Records CD "Intimacy")

Christophe De Villa - You Are My Girl (US Digistudio CD "Jazz and Soulful")

The Joe Smith Project - Turn It Around (US Soul Food Entertainment MP3 CD "Transparent")

Daniel Moore - Half Way Love (US Dem Two Music LLC MP3 EP "Iamdanielmoore")

Jannae Jordan - -ME (Jonny Montana) (US Consortium Muzik MP3)

Danny Clark & Jay Benham feat. Andrea Love - Call It Done (Doruk Ozlen Mix) (UK Solid Ground Recordings 12")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Guest whippet

Mark without doubt this is one of the best shows going and you are in my top 3 DJs. I like to hear new things and be musically challenged and this ticks all my boxes my only complaint is I cant get hold of some of the track LOL. Sorry mate I dont do MPs Im going to have to catch up with the rest of you.

Social source share

Mark without doubt this is one of the best shows going and you are in my top 3 DJs. I like to hear new things and be musically challenged and this ticks all my boxes my only complaint is I cant get hold of some of the track LOL. Sorry mate I dont do MPs Im going to have to catch up with the rest of you.

I don't get much feedback on here, and that's not a complaint as it's a rare soul forum and as such I don't really expect it, but to read this is great. The show will always reflect my eclectic tastes, even if that is at the expense of alienating one or two potential listeners............it's not national radio, it's my thing and it has to reflect me. I'm glad this appeals to you....that's great to hear!

I know exactly what you mean re MP3's............I'm from that old skool background of vinyl..........and CD I suppose.............basically, the collecting side of it......something tangible to own let's say, and I struggle with MP3 myself. BUT, I'm a new music fan and as such I have to accept MP3's or miss out on some of the best new releases......the music HAS to come first, despite my collecting preferences. On that subject there's a certain irony in all this, and this show is a good example. This has all gone full circle to the point where once vinyl addicts now WILL NOT buy vinyl, and so actually miss out on the odd bit here and there..............the Rob van de Wouw is an awesome record, and yet despite being in my top 5 for 2010, seems largely off the radar of most others...........my theory is that it's because it's on vinyl and people have missed it. How can anyone who is seriously into music buy product based on what format it's on..............I just don't get it!! I have vinyl decks, cd palyers, mini-disc, laptop, cassette deck etc, etc.............it's what we do ain't it??? :lol:

See you at Prestatyn if you're a Prestatyn goer?

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Here is the podcast link and a reminder of the playlist for the January show folks, a look back at 2010. Back to normal next month with the new and recent releases. thumbsup.gif

The Music Box January 2011

White Soul Project - Ever Love (Original Mix) (UK Duffnote MP3)

Mustafa & Sunlightsquare feat. Tasita D'mour - Changes (Robert Rivera Soulfreakers Mix) (BRA Staff Productions MP3)

Groove Junkies & Joi Cardwell - What's Freedom (Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart Remix) (US MoreHouse MP3)

Sarah Ramirez - Take A Chance (US Blue Productions Management LLC MP3 CD "In My Way")

Frank McComb - In My Heart (US Boobeescoot Music CD "New Beginning")

Helen & Terry - Better (US Phil'erzy Productions CD "Hollyhood")

Tom Glide & The Luv All Stars feat. Tio - Luv Is Comin' Up (UK Expansion Records CD "In The Name Of Luv")

Richard Earnshaw feat. Erik Dillard & Roy Ayers - In Time (UK Groovefinder Records CD "In Time")

Rob van de Wouw - Common Ground (MdCL Remix) (JAP Especial Records 12" "MdCL Presents EP Vol. 1")

Tone Control feat. Adeola Ranson - Take Me Away (Jose Carretas Vocal Mix) (UK Tone Control MP3)

Hil St. Soul - Silver Lining (US PRVCY Premium CD "United We Cure")

Jeff Lorber Fusion feat. Irene B. - Sugar Free (US Heads Up International CD "Now Is The Time")

Low-D feat. Gary Poole - You Bring The Change (UK Soul Unsigned Records CD "Soul Unsigned Volume 4")

Funk 'n' Stein - All Day Long (UK Soul Unsigned Records CD "Funky Mission")

Kem - You're On My Mind (US Universal Motown Records CD "Intimacy")

Christophe De Villa - You Are My Girl (US Digistudio CD "Jazz and Soulful")

The Joe Smith Project - Turn It Around (US Soul Food Entertainment MP3 CD "Transparent")

Daniel Moore - Half Way Love (US Dem Two Music LLC MP3 EP "Iamdanielmoore")

Jannae Jordan - -ME (Jonny Montana) (US Consortium Muzik MP3)

Danny Clark & Jay Benham feat. Andrea Love - Call It Done (Doruk Ozlen Mix) (UK Solid Ground Recordings 12")

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!