Glenn Miller Where Is The Love Dr Bird

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

a well used copy lost of fine surface marks , no pops or clicks but does have some cackle

trade for something or offers ..

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

a well used copy lost of fine surface marks , no pops or clicks but does have some cackle

trade for something or offers ..

it's the way you post 'em whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

a decent rnb choon or a ska track or a rare uk ... prefer to trade .. or ww1 medals , decent vintage watch , pocket watches , scrap gold , etc etc

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

mate im allways up for a deal , id prefer rare beat to rock n roll unless its rare black ....im surprised you didnt answer my mail on the dr bird ... do you know it mate ? lennie hibbert lynn tait and count ossies drums pure soul its the flip a man is 2 faced blew me away... you have my number mate bell me..

Social source share

mate im allways up for a deal , id prefer rare beat to rock n roll unless its rare black ....im surprised you didnt answer my mail on the dr bird ... do you know it mate ? lennie hibbert lynn tait and count ossies drums pure soul its the flip a man is 2 faced blew me away... you have my number mate bell me..

I've got about 20 messages in there to read mate, sorry, desperately trying to work out some way to make some money after all this ebay business. Don't think I know it. I have heard one belting northern dancer by Patsy on D.Bird. Have you ever heard this one ?? Have only ever seen this twice - first one with no centre I sold for £30, turn the pitch up a little and it's a very interesting r&b dancer.

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

christ ive never even seen the label before , looks like a sub or r&b .... ill hold the dr bird for a day mate see what you offer ..cheers

Social source share

christ ive never even seen the label before , looks like a sub or r&b .... ill hold the dr bird for a day mate see what you offer ..cheers

It was a very shortlived subsidiary of Direct records which also had Doctor Bird and Rio. The only ones I know to are:

02 - owen gray

03 - chubby & the honeysuckers(!) also came out on Rio

04 - laurel Aitken - how can I forget you

I don't know what issue 1 was and I doubt if there are any others...short sound clip enclosed of the owen gray. My other copy is currently being played out covered up I think.

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

It was a very shortlived subsidiary of Direct records which also had Doctor Bird and Rio. The only ones I know to are:

02 - owen gray

03 - chubby & the honeysuckers(!) also came out on Rio

04 - laurel Aitken - how can I forget you

I don't know what issue 1 was and I doubt if there are any others...short sound clip enclosed of the owen gray. My other copy is currently being played out covered up I think.

yeah i like it .... have you heard the laurel aitkens on rainbow pete , both great ....ill wait to hear from ya .... p.s thinking about the rock n roll im desperate for tommy steel and wee willie harris ... nah im joking

Social source share

a decent rnb choon or a ska track or a rare uk ... prefer to trade .. or ww1 medals , decent vintage watch , pocket watches , scrap gold , etc etc

Christ Andy - didn't know your last name was Steptoe :D then I read your last post to Pete, is that Laurel Aiken on Rainbow Last Night a version of the Barkays, if so I was meaning to ask Pete if he'd heard it...... fantastic and mine comes complete with a genuine green shield stamp .... not selling before you ask :lol:

Hope you are well

Dazz

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

hello dazz

how are you mate ... no the last night is great but is the easiest to find ... the best one is voodoo woman but theres a great northern track called sweet precious love ... got any more uk dazz ?

andy :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!