Leasing Records

Guest Buey

Within the current climate surely leasing records has to be an answer to owning without the huge capital outlay, like with cars the "lease" would involve a monthly payment to the "Holding company". For instance a Del-Larks could be £200 deposit plus a monthly rent of say £50.00 ideal for big DJ's who need the illusion of having loads of sounds to get spots but want to concentrate there monies into newies etc... just a wild thought...

OK i'll get me coat......

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest James Trouble

Within the current climate surely leasing records has to be an answer to owning without the huge capital outlay, like with cars the "lease" would involve a monthly payment to the "Holding company". For instance a Del-Larks could be £200 deposit plus a monthly rent of say £50.00 ideal for big DJ's who need the illusion of having loads of sounds to get spots but want to concentrate there monies into newies etc... just a wild thought...

link

No need for your coat. Judge Trout, call the funeral director...

Rex_Lease.jpg

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

FIRST COWBOY: Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me????

LEG WARMER LARRY: Nah murder gives me a hard on mate :o

Social source share

link

Are you a fan of Viz's 'Top Tips' Buey?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!