Some Early Kent Albums For Sale

Dave Rimmer

I picked up a few early Kent albums, so I thought I'd offer them on SS before going to Ebay.

These are all fairly early ones as well, so are getting harder and harder to find, especially when the vinyl is in mint condition. A great selection of tracks on all five albums.

They're all £12.00 each, including postage to a UK address (Foreign PM me to discuss postage), and if you want all five albums, I'll do them at £50.00 for the lot including postage.

Please order by PM, then I can deal with them in the right order.

Club Soul - Kent 022 - Vinyl Mint, Cover has corners slightly squashed, sticker on front cover - £12.00

SIDE ONE: Dearly Beloved - Jack Montgomery / Let's Get Back Together - The Honey Bees / Honey Boy - Nella Dodds / Rainmaker - The Moods / Since I Found You - Maxine Brown / It's Me - Johnny Copeland / Two Stupid Feet - Chuck Jackson / Oh Lord, What Are You Doing To Me - Big Maybelle

SIDE TWO: Hand It Over - Chuck Jackson / I Never Want To Lose My Sweet Thing - Lee Charles / Let Love Win - Candy & The Kisses / Too Much Of A Good Thing - The Shirelles / You've Got The Power - The Esquires / Mr Schemer - Benton Wood / I Thank You Kindly - Diane Lewis / So Help Me Woman - George Tindley

Soul Spin - Kent 024 - Vinyl Mint, Cover has sticker mark - £12.00

SIDE ONE: That's No Way To Treat A Girl - Marie Knight / I Got My Heart Set On You - The Toys / You'll Fall In Love - The Jive Five Featuring Eugene Pitt / On Top Of The World - S.O.U.L Vocal By Larry Hancock / Don't Cry Sing Along With The Music - Melba Moore / My Heart Cries For You - Porgy & The Monarchs / I Love You A Thousand Times - The Platters / Long After Tonight Is All Over - Jimmy Radcliffe

SIDE TWO: Hole In The Wall - George Stone / This Diamond Ring - Sammy Ambrose / Try Some Soul - Ray Crossen Jr / You Lie So Well - Marie Knight / You Got It Baby - The Toys / Sweet Sweet Lovin' - The Platters / Live On - JB Troy / Run, Run, Roadrunner - Jerry Williams

Soul Agents - Kent 025 - Vinyl Mint, Cover has two sticker marks - £12.00

SIDE ONE: I Don't Want To Lose You - Jackie Wilson / Girl I Need You - The Artistics / Everything's Wrong - The Cooperettes / I'm The One To Do It - Lavern Baker / After You - Barbara Acklin / Keep Your Chin Up - Jackie Ross / Love Ain't Nothing But Pain - Marvin Smith / Ain't There Something That Money Can't Buy - Young Holt Trio

SIDE TWO: I Get The Sweetest Feeling - Erma Franklin / One Monkey (Don't Stop The Show) - Lavern Baker / From The Teacher To The Preacher - Gene Chandler & Barbara Acklin / Thank You Baby - Billy Butler / There Goes The Lover - Gene Chandler / That's What You Are To Me - Tracie Robbins / To Change My Love - The Chi-lites / You Left Me - The Artistics

Leapers Creepers - Kent 031 - Vinyl Mint, Cover has small sticker mark on front - £12.00

SIDE ONE: If You Were A Man - Clydie King / I'll Never Forget You - The O'Jays / What You Gonna Do (When Your Love Is Gone) - Bobby Womack / Stay With Your Own Kind - Patrice Holloway / What Are You Trying To Do - Irma Thomas / The Hurt's All Gone - Irma Thomas / Tears Keep Falling - Sam E Solo / Your On Top - The Untouchables

SIDE TWO: I Walked Away - Bobby Paris / Ecstasy - Patrice Holloway / Baby I Need You - Marsha Gee / I've Had Enough Heartaches - Soul Aggregation / Look At Me, Look At Me - Vernon Greene With The Medallions / Let The Music Play - Billy Preston / Serving A Sentence Of Life - Carl Douglas & The Big Stampede / Walk With A Winner - Gene McDaniels

Tears In My Eyes - Kent 045 - Vinyl Mint, Cover near mint - £12.00

SIDE ONE: Should I Let Him Go - Paulette Parker / I Don't Want To Go - Mr Little Lee / I Ain't Myself Anymore - Bobby Bland / He Made Woman For Man - O.V. Wright / It's Private Tonight - Arthur Adams / First Love - The Mirettes / I Wanna Make You Happy - Margaret Mandolph / Beginning Of My End - Unifics

SIDE TWO: Shopping For Love - Mike And The Sensations / I Need Your Love To Comfort Me - Sam & Billy / Let Me Hear It From You - Chuck McLean / Inside Story - Buddy Ace / Long Walk On A Short Pier - Rhonda Davis / The Thrill Is Gone - B.B. King / Tears In My Eyes - The Fascinations / This Must End - The Impressions

Edited by Dave Rimmer
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Club Soul - Kent 022 - Vinyl Mint, Cover has corners slightly squashed, sticker on front cover - £12.00

SIDE ONE: Dearly Beloved - Jack Montgomery / Let's Get Back Together - The Honey Bees / Honey Boy - Nella Dodds / Rainmaker - The Moods / Since I Found You - Maxine Brown / It's Me - Johnny Copeland / Two Stupid Feet - Chuck Jackson / Oh Lord, What Are You Doing To Me - Big Maybelle

SIDE TWO: Hand It Over - Chuck Jackson / I Never Want To Lose My Sweet Thing - Lee Charles / Let Love Win - Candy & The Kisses / Too Much Of A Good Thing - The Shirelles / You've Got The Power - The Esquires / Mr Schemer - Benton Wood / I Thank You Kindly - Diane Lewis / So Help Me Woman - George Tindley

Love this album, George Tindly..... Awsome! :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!