Soundfile Wanted Please. Don And Juan

Guest Andy BB

Guest Andy BB

Heartbreaking Truth.

Please help with a soundfile... My head is well and truly done in since I lost the CD I had with this on, and I can't keep playing manships 1.32 second version 5 times a day.

If you're worried about anyone pressing it just cut the first 1:32 secs off :D

Of course if anyone has the 45 I've got cash or trades... (Alright Alan? Alright Tony? ... :D )

Thanks SSers, naturally there's a few beers in it.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Heartbreaking Truth.

Please help with a soundfile... My head is well and truly done in since I lost the CD I had with this on, and I can't keep playing manships 1.32 second version 5 times a day.

If you're worried about anyone pressing it just cut the first 1:32 secs off :yes:

Of course if anyone has the 45 I've got cash or trades... (Alright Alan? Alright Tony? ... :D )

I can post one when I get home later on today Andy :D Great record IMHO :D if you like your slow stuff :lol:

Social source share

Heartbreaking Truth.

If you're worried about anyone pressing it just cut the first 1:32 secs off :D

Of course if anyone has the 45 I've got cash or trades... (Alright Alan? Alright Tony? ... :lol: )

Was this on one of the These Old Shoes CD's?

I still have the master files somewhere if it was and you need another. Don't hold your breath though :D

Cheers

Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!