Latest Trading Card -plinston

Mike

SEANTCs.jpg

SEAN CHAPMAN IN VILLAGE PEOPLE SHOCKER!

The latest trading card from the Plinston Mafia is 'out' there, in more ways than one, so if you are collecting them the hunt is on! Enjoy this scan of the prototype artwork to give you an idea of what your looking for and remember, Sean only wears 'Perty Pink' lipgloss!

TheBigO

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Brilliant Roy  :shades:   laugh.gif   laugh.gif   :D   I still have the Sam Collina one as my book mark (yes i can read) great stuff  :thumbsup:   :(

Von Trout

link

Dear very scary person (and so much thinner in the pic!) thank you for your comments, the Sam Collina one is much sought after and I have a feeling that this one will be as well. Remember only 100 printed so keep them peeled at venues and at the Plinston. Ginger Taylor and Mr Mischief join us for January and as Ginger was our first ever trading card (Gingers Nuts one) we are doing a very VERY special one in his honour......I am now going into hiding and awaiting a mincing dry slap and serious pouting from Sean :D

Guest Johnny One Trout

Dear very scary person (and so much thinner in the pic!) thank you for your comments, the Sam Collina one is much sought after and I have a feeling that this one will be as well. Remember only 100 printed so keep them peeled at venues and at the Plinston. Ginger Taylor and Mr Mischief join us for January and as Ginger was our first ever trading card (Gingers Nuts one) we are doing a very VERY special one in his honour......I am now going into hiding and awaiting a mincing dry slap and serious pouting from Sean ph34r.gif

link

Any chance of slipping one in the post old chap, i could have hours of fun with Sean wink.gif

John

In a manly way of course whistling.gif

Any chance of slipping one in the post old chap, i could have hours of fun with Sean wink.gif

John

In a manly way of course whistling.gif

link

Have I understood you right young man?!? You want to slip one in with Sean??? :o For the love of God man this is a family website ph34r.gif

* That said as soon as I get them back from the printers will post one to you and the Latin Soul CD I promised, email me your address details and come out of the closet young man (I said Young Man, there's no need to go down :o )

Guest Johnny One Trout

Have I understood you right young man?!? You want to slip one in with Sean???  :o For the love of God man this is a family website ph34r.gif

* That said as soon as I get them back from the printers will post one to you and the Latin Soul CD I promised, email me your address details and come out of the closet young man (I said Young Man, there's no need to go down :o )

link

Look into my eyes.......................................................... whistling.gif

Do you find me and Seans relationship some sort of problem? is it not natural for the "only Gay in Bromley" to be friends with the "only Gay in Church Village", after all we need to swap fashion tips... As you can see by Seans shirt in your picture, he is on the front line of fashion...

Do you find me and Seans relationship some sort of problem?  is it not natural for the "only Gay in Bromley" to be friends with the "only Gay in Church Village", after all we need to swap fashion tips... As you can see by Seans shirt in your picture, he is on the front line of fashion...

link

Don't be asking me about shirt prints Big Boy!