Gambrells Pioneer

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anybody got a copy of "Jive Talk" in Mintish nick and how much.

Also still looking for :-

Temps The way you.... Gordy orig label design

4Tops Baby I need ... Motown US

Both need to be Mintish.

I now have Darlings [thanks Keith] and Topics [thanks Ritchie]

Ta ROD

Hiya Rod

Got a Gambrells - I think it's mint - will check after tea.

£65 if you're interested.

Cheers

Godz

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I now have Gambrells [thanks Paul]. Still need the 2x Motown 45s. I'd like to add:-

Melvin Davis "This love was meant to be" on Mala [is it?] DJ copy Mintish please.

Ta ROD

Hi Rod ,never seen a demo of "Melvin " This love" only got his cheepie on Ke Ke....however did you want a demo of the Gambrells?Hows the crossword from 1989 coming along whistling.gif Only kidding ATB Steve

Social source share

To Newer04 I PM'd you. Thanks.

To Stevie Z I had that Melvin Davis on tape off Koppell back in early 80's. Awful. Should be on Ka-Ka!!

I have Gambrells DJ thanks already. Needed another for a mate which I now have.

Still need the 2 x US Motowns and the good Melvin Davis which you obviously don't have and tried to hide the fact by mentioning the other inferior recording coupled with a flippant dig at my crossword skills. Is it any wonder that you're sat at home instead of headlining the NY soiree and hobnobbing with the international elite.

Have to go. Concord is picking me up in 30 minutes.

Regards ROD

Social source share

To Newer04 I PM'd you. Thanks.

To Stevie Z I had that Melvin Davis on tape off Koppell back in early 80's. Awful. Should be on Ka-Ka!!

I have Gambrells DJ thanks already. Needed another for a mate which I now have.

Still need the 2 x US Motowns and the good Melvin Davis which you obviously don't have and tried to hide the fact by mentioning the other inferior recording coupled with a flippant dig at my crossword skills. Is it any wonder that you're sat at home instead of headlining the NY soiree and hobnobbing with the international elite.

Have to go. Concord is picking me up in 30 minutes.

Regards ROD

Hi Rod is that your current smoke?Help me out with a single of " don't go" Hesitations..PS you've not changed :thumbsup: Let me know what else you are stuck on with ..watch out Concord .......Oh I know that oldies guy too MK.Very upsetting that you are hobnobbing with so called elite .Hope you enjoy listening to the music provided ...try and find another hobby...I'll let you have the answers to the crossword after I've won the prize whistling.gif ATB Stevie Z

Social source share

• 15 years later...