• Replies 15
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

This is someone clinically insane with access to the internet... whistling.gif

Yep, definitely an aria short of an opera.

I have a packet of stale peanuts in my desk drawer, would you like to buy them for 38,000 yen in used low denomination notes?

Social source share

Guest claude rains

Its interesting to forecast how high soul records will climb too, before it becomes a market of millionaires.

I buy a lot more modern, than I did 10 years ago.

The prices are reaching levels that in my opinion are not sustainable, apart from fewer and fewer wealthy individuals.

The modern art market is funded 95% by a small group of individuals.

whistling.gif

Social source share

At last!!!!!!!! i've been waiting for these to surface for years!...............haven't got that much cash though, so might make him an offer. Wonder if he would accept a trade for my £1000 worth of vintage halfpenny pieces.....................????.3_4_20.gif23_29_112.gif

Social source share

Hey, the Joan Sutherland record is wonderful... worth at least $150,000 on its own. You're right about the millionaire thing in the northern soul scene. Except, that there are probably only a couple millionaires in the group and the rest with debt up to their eyeballs...thanks to Pay Pal! Any thoughts? By the way, any of you going to New York next week?

Jason

Social source share

"These records are what my mother wants me to sell, she has stage 3 Alzheimers Desasise. She has asked me to sell them, that way she won't have to worry about the her care in home now, and funeral costs when she dies"*.

I know you'll all shoot me down in flames and I wish I wasnt so untrusting and cynical but......no stop it right now Pearson!

*Taken direct from the Ebay post

Social source share

"These records are what my mother wants me to sell, she has stage 3 Alzheimers Desasise. She has asked me to sell them, that way she won't have to worry about the her care in home now, and funeral costs when she dies"*.

I know you'll all shoot me down in flames and I wish I wasnt so untrusting and cynical but......no stop it right now Pearson!

*Taken direct from the Ebay post

YOUV'E ALLWAYS BEEN UNTRUSTING & CYNICAL,COMES WITH HANGING WITH GEORGE SHARP FOR SO LONG. :wicked:
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!