Soulsville On Bbc Radio Leeds - Thursday 20th Apr 9pm

Hi folks,

Me and Jamie are on BBC Radio Leeds tomorrow (Thursday 20th) on James Addyman's show "Down In The Grooves". The show runs from 7pm-10pm on 92.4FM if you live locally, or you can get it over the internet (see link below - click on listen live). We'll be on in the last hour (9-10) playing a few records each and chatting about Soulsville and the move to the new venue. James is a top bloke who's been to Soulsville and the show plays the best tracks in rhythm 'n' blues, club soul, mod, funk, psychedelia, soundtracks, Northern Soul, dancefloor jazz, Hammond grooves and all points in between. Obviously we're playing northern, but the whole show is definitely worth a listen every week and he has some great guests on (us two drunken fools excepted!).

Jamie has submitted an article for the "News" section on here, but I know with the server switch and changes to the site, everyone's really busy. Anyhow, tune in if you get the chance :)

<Down In The Grooves>

Rich and Jamie

Edited by Rich Buckley
Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest naisygriff

Hi can this programme be downloaded onto my ipod?

I think it said it can't be played thru itunes, but surely can be downloaded, but being thick I havent done that yet!

Social source share

10 mins folks - aagghh!!! Have tried to download that jet audio thingy but failed miserably :) Oh well, will see if I can record to tape....

Jamie, seasonally I think it'll work... :D

coming through loud and clear this side of the penines chaps,holidays "I lost you " on now

Mick

Social source share

Just remembered why I was so chatty, we'd been in the boozer over the road an hour before :lol:

Sound familiar, Mark? :lol:

Did you remember to slip the Sheffield word " loiser" into the conversation ? :P

And my names not on the list for the next Soulsville mate. whistling.gif

Edited by SteveM
Social source share

Guest lagerlout

Did my ears deceive me or on the show you did say you were like Anchors? :lol:

Lads, what are the Soulsville dates for the rest of the year? whistling.gif

classic radio from the ant&dec of the soul scene,and the classic of all time richie and myself are anchors at soulsville...brilliant :P

Social source share

Hi folks,

Me and Jamie are on BBC Radio Leeds tomorrow (Thursday 20th) on James Addyman's show "Down In The Grooves". The show runs from 7pm-10pm on 92.4FM if you live locally, or you can get it over the internet (see link below - click on listen live). We'll be on in the last hour (9-10) playing a few records each and chatting about Soulsville and the move to the new venue. James is a top bloke who's been to Soulsville and the show plays the best tracks in rhythm 'n' blues, club soul, mod, funk, psychedelia, soundtracks, Northern Soul, dancefloor jazz, Hammond grooves and all points in between. Obviously we're playing northern, but the whole show is definitely worth a listen every week and he has some great guests on (us two drunken fools excepted!).

Jamie has submitted an article for the "News" section on here, but I know with the server switch and changes to the site, everyone's really busy. Anyhow, tune in if you get the chance

<Down In The Grooves>

Rich and Jamie

you two were fantastic with some great tunes to match -Ascots , OJays, Little Milton, Holidays , etc etc .

See ya next friday

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!