Golden World Pt3 Eddie Kendericks

Guest miff

Can some one please give me the story with these, a Bloke has just sent me a scan of the White Goldern World. Its totally differant to the Yellow one. and nothing like the Orangey Red Rick Tic releases Ime sure it not a demo as ive seen it in the globe design as a demo. And hes selling it so Whats the Value

Thanks in advance

post-664-1145442897.jpg post-664-1145442948.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Can some one please give me the story with these, a Bloke has just sent me a scan of the White Goldern World. Its totally differant to the Yellow one. and nothing like the Orangey Red Rick Tic releases Ime sure it not a demo as ive seen it in the globe design as a demo. And hes selling it so Whats the Value

Thanks in advance

ARE B SIDE S THE SAME,IT LOOKS A TEST PRESS ,SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT ADDRESS {NEXT DOOR)
Social source share

Thanks in advance

I think you will find its a first issue original and the first on the label (even if mispelt)

theres one on my site for £50

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!