Temptations & Isley Brothers

Supercorsa

I'm after the following Motown records could anyone let me know prices (UK or US issues), thanks.

The Temptations - Girl Why You Wanna Make Me Blue

The Temptations - Since I Lost My Baby

The Isley Brothers - Why When Love Is Gone

Finally also a soundbite of Since I Lost My Baby would be good. I only heard the intro on Standing In The Shadows DVD last night, just got to buy a copy of it (the record that is)! :wicked:

Scratch one of them, as I've just ordered a copy from Anglo American! :wicked:

Edited by Supercorsa
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm after the following Motown records could anyone let me know prices (UK or US issues), thanks.

The Temptations - Girl Why You Wanna Make Me Blue

The Temptations - Since I Lost My Baby

The Isley Brothers - Why When Love Is Gone

Finally also a soundbite of Since I Lost My Baby would be good. I only heard the intro on Standing In The Shadows DVD last night, just got to buy a copy of it (the record that is)! :thumbsup:

Scratch one of them, as I've just ordered a copy from Anglo American! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Thanks for info & soundfile. Looks like I'm going to have to go trawling on Ebay and start going down the old car boot sales again. :thumbsup:

ian

give me a ring

ive some pleasant news for you

moldie

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

I just sold a US tamla copy of "Why when love is gone" on ebay for £52.....that was after i listed it on my list at £15 and had no takers........madness.......but I`m not complaining!

Chris

What a great record, got the lot for me !

Social source share

I just sold a US tamla copy of "Why when love is gone" on ebay for £52.....that was after i listed it on my list at £15 and had no takers........madness.......but I`m not complaining!

Chris

Picked up a UK Tamla issue at Bisley couple of do's ago for £4.Have seen US issue for £25 upwards.

Dave.

Social source share