Pic & Bill - Talk About Love - Spanish 45

Guest Dani Herranz

Guest Dani Herranz

Hi there, I´ve got a copy of Pic & Bill - Talk about love - SOUL, for sale, Spanish 45 with nice picture sleeve, Mint condition (both, P/S & record), 175 GBP.

I´ll be going to the 29th april London´s Crossfire, so it may be a good place to sell/swap, as I don´t get cards nor paypal (IMO yes).

My email: daniel.herranz@icav.es

These are some of my wants:

45´s

Clara Wood - You´re after my guy - Imperial

Mike Pedicin - Burnt toast and black coffee - Federal

Bobby Brookes - Teenagers dance to Bobby Brookes

- RCA UK EP

Dee Dee Sharp - Deep dark secret - CAMEO

Marv Johnson - With all that´s in me - UA

Electrodes- Go away - Fran

Shirelles - Look away - Scepter

Betty Everett - Some day soon

Four Pro's - Just Another Girl c/w There Must Be A Reason - Carla

Betty Lavette - You´ll never change - Atlantic

Betty Lavette - Let me down easy - Carla

Sheila Ferguson - And in return - Swan

ALBUMS

Sarah Vaughan - The new scene - Mercury

Linda Jones - Your precious love (inc. "Behold")- Turbo (7007)

post-2394-1145447754.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 20
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Trevski

£175! you'll be lucky! I have had a French copy, which is supposedly a superior sound quality to the Spanish release, in my sales box for weeks @ £50, no takers!

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Betty Everett-Someday soon....I was lead to believe that this was released only as an LP track.

great record though...I've got it by Ann Margret...but betty's is better :wicked:

Social source share

Guest Dani Herranz

Thanks for the info on Betty Everett, I´ve got it in a CD but yes, it may be an album-only track, if someone would know the title and label it would be nice to know..........on the price side of Pic & Bill, Pat Brady´s got the french copy for sale for 175 GBP.....of course that doesn´t mean that´s its "real" price (what´s "real price" anyway?......), but I´m open to offers, thanks

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

£175! you'll be lucky! I have had a French copy, which is supposedly a superior sound quality to the Spanish release, in my sales box for weeks @ £50, no takers!

Yep but all the European issues of this are crap sound quality aren't they? US is the only way to go. Great Scenesville sound. blush.gif

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

big head,we are talking northern paupers here. :Dbiggrin.gif:D

It was a bargain honest. wicked.gif Anyone any idea what LP this is supposed to be on and if its obtainable? Or have I got that wrong?

Social source share

i was told that the French copy was a better sound quality than the US one...

That's not correct. The sound quality on the french issue is however very good. The spanish one sounds pretty dull and distant. The US copies sounds absolutely superb and superior to the european issues. Definitely one of the best sounding and loudest 45s I've got (along with Fabulous Peps "With These Eyes").

"Talk About Love" was released 3 times on Charay, two times as Pic & Bill with different flipsides and one time as The Fiery Spartans with an instrumental on the flipside. The Fiery Spartans release was the first one, as Charay 74. Both of the Pic & Bill issues are Charay 99. Very confusing.

Despite being issued 3 times it is a seriously hard record to locate. It hardly ever turns up for sale.

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Guest Stuart T

I AM AFTER THE US CHARAY COPY - IF ANY ONE HAS ONE PLEASE :-)

(to agree with Heikki - i was told that the French copy was a better sound quality than the US one...)

I think it sounds comprerssed. Mixed too quietly or something but maybe thats because the US one is very loud (as Sebastian says).

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!