Rare Barbados Deep 60's Soul 45 Northern

vg++/vg++

Stunning LATE 60'S uptempo soul sung to perfection.

$500

richardstoute_whatbagimin45.jpg

soufriere1@yahoo.com

Kevin in Canada.

Edited by soufriere1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Here's a soundfile

https://download.yousendit.com/ED89FB5113007191

K in Canada.

Don't have this, and can't afford it either, but I do have other records by him on this label that are good, notably his version of "Love Is A Hurtin' Thing". I've just texted a mate who's on an extended vacation in Barbados to tell him to pound the streets until he finds me a copy of this one!

TONE :ohmy:

Social source share

Don't have this, and can't afford it either, but I do have other records by him on this label that are good, notably his version of "Love Is A Hurtin' Thing". I've just texted a mate who's on an extended vacation in Barbados to tell him to pound the streets until he finds me a copy of this one!

TONE :thumbsup:

Records in Barbads are a tough go (unless you have family ro know the older DJ's). Good luck. Tonnes of killer caribbean stuff still undiscovered.

K.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...Agree with you totally about the amount of Carib Soul still to be unearthered. My mate's wife's a Bajan, which gives him an 'in' that he might not otherwise have, so hopefully he'll have the same luck as he used to have when he was with a Trinidad gal and used to come back from vacations laden with local pressings of 60s and 70s soul...

This is a great record, though. If I'd won the lottery over the weekend it might well have been on its way from you to me by now!

TONE :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!