• Replies 60
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest NASHEE

Thats cool, where did you find it?

ahhhh....that would be telling :thumbsup: ,,,,I have my sources...apple...mint...hoseradish...take yer pick

Social source share

Not quite true - it was released on the "From the vaults" LP in 1979 - which contains the Spinners goodie "What more could a boy ask for", but later sneaked out on a UK 45 as the flip side to "The composer" on TMG 999 in 1985 :lol:

Wow I grew up with this LP, and knew all the words to all the songs! Dad bought it as a new release so I would have been 9 or 10. Not heard it in years now, but that track was def my favourite back then. Another fave is standing at the crossroads of love, and/or when the lovelight blah blah blah

Social source share

My fav Diana Ross/ Supremes trax are;

Any girl in love.

Back in my arms again.

Loving you baby is better than ever.

I can,t shake loose.

Love is like an itching in my heart.

:yes:

Bri.

Any Girl in love - brilliant, but I prefer the much better version by Kim Weston though

Also "Shake me Wake me" is good by them

If you go post Diana Ross then I would pick "You can't stop a girl in love" which is the same song as Carl Carlton/Rueben Howell or "It's all been said before"

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

anyone got a sound file of Diana Ross and supremes - What More Could a Boy ask for. I need to look for that now. Dad would want it as that's his fav Motown track ever by the spinners.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!