Hmv Pop 1003 Jo-ann Campbell I Changed My Mind, Jack / You Made Me Love You 1962 Uk

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest NASHEE

yes i know its not soul , but if anyone has a uk copy id pay a good price for it ...thanks

p.m or andypowell68@msn.com

I only just managed to get a US copy at a decent price....now its a pretty indecent price :unsure: God knows how much the UK one will fetch.

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

hiya .. to be honest i reckon i could get lucky and pick it up in a dusty 2nd hand vinyl shop , wouldnt have thought there was many looking for it , mind you i wouldnt have thought it would have sold many in the uk ...id pay £100 for an ex copy

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

hiya .. to be honest i reckon i could get lucky and pick it up in a dusty 2nd hand vinyl shop , wouldnt have thought there was many looking for it , mind you i wouldnt have thought it would have sold many in the uk ...id pay £100 for an ex copy

Its getting played in the R&B rooms.....and LOTS of people are looking for it.

But I do agree with you...there is every chance of coming across one....record fairs..boot sales and junk shops...It would be seen as just another 45

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

one slipped through on Ebay recently for £20. I'm sure I rember that a certain Staffs based R&B DJ, known for his bargain hunting and unwillingness to sell me Fred Bridges, bid on it, but not enough to win it! £20! The tight bastard! :rolleyes:

Giz a clue Mik....I cant imagine to whom you are refering ph34r.gif

Social source share

Did I???

Can't remember bidding on one recently.... :thumbsup:

Then again I bid on loads of stuff but I forget a lot cus I use esnipe.....just missed out on The Empires tonight after bidding over £1,650 so can't be that tight you cheeky tw*ts :D

As for the Jo-ann Campbell, got my first U.S. copy a few years ago...remember mentioning to Roger Banks who looked at me in disbelief when I mentioned artists name :lol:

Missed a U.K. one on ebay about 18 months ago...think it only fetched about £6 but I forgot to bid.

Was selling them on U.S. for about £25 - £40 last year, so probably did only bid about £20 on a U.K. one.

Anyway Mik lad...stop nosying at what I am up to on ebay...can't expect you to stay far enough behind me if you keep peeping at my bids... :P:thumbsup:

Social source share

I don't get it??? :lol:

Why advertise it to the World there's a UK issue, until you've got one . . . . or is that it, you've got one and are now advancing it's value? :thumbsup:

You little tinker AJ :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

denbo you old degenerate ...

er thats all

cheers

andy

no seriously im advertising for it because i want it ... most of the people on here think uk

pressings are reissues so im offering a £100 for it ..... want to sell me your one denbo ? oh sorry have you got it ?

:thumbsup:

Social source share