I'm Selling My Soul

MarkWhiteley

Alright folks. I'm skint as a bum, so seriously need to sell some. Not looking for silly prices, just want to move them. I haven't priced them but will gladly listen to offers. If youre interested in anything contact details and things are at the bottom.

Starlighters - I never thought - Durmen Int.

Brilliant and rare as RHS. Irish Greg had one and probably a cuple more, but other than that I have no idea. Ring on label, vinyl is Ex.

Perfections - I love you my love/Am I gonna lose you - SVR

Kinel I love this. 2 good sides, though I prefer 'I lvoe you'. Don't really know what it's worth, seen them make a scale the tables price-wise, but I do know ive never seen a good one. And this is almost totally Mint.

Roger Washington - You're too much - Joe Davis recs.

Know sweet f.a. about this other than Finewine plays it. brilliants uptempo 60s, maybe cover-up fodder. Store stock I reckon, looks and plays about Mint-.

Lost Soul - I'm gonna hurt you - Raven

I love this but need cash. Probably rarer than 'Secret of mine' but seems to go for less. Ex cond, plays Mint-.

Universal Joint - Love won't wear of - Sniff

Lovely crossover thing, rare too. Brill sax-led instrumental on the flip. Close to Mint-.

Noah - Got to get away - Candy Stix

Seems to be mixed opinions on this, I personally love it. great midtempo 70s/modern cut and very rare I think. Mint condition.

Joey Irvine - Dont throw your love away/Whats the use -Vincent

2 good funky sides. Was worth big big bucks once upon a time, now has dropped a bit but it'll rise again soon enough I think. Still pretty scarse. Mint-.

Sparkels - Try love - Old Town

This was massive a wee while back. havent heard it for a while, or seen it for that matter. VG cond, bit of faint scribble on the label.

Bobby Young - Your love keeps me cool - Foxie

Nice demo. Got 3 from the States, sold two of them for around the £200 mark, would take less out of desparity. Not seen/heard of any since I got mine. This is best condition copy, very close to Mint-.

Fir-ya - Keep on tryin - Star Glow

Great 70s/modern piece. Dave Thorley ahd a box full about 18 months ago, but they are long gone. haven't seen one for a long time. Mint-.

Ray Scott - Love piled on top of love - Decca

Lovely demo. Books £250, looking at quite a bit less than that. Like I said need cash to feed family. And buy more records. Mint-.

Little Tommy - I walk on - ABC

Nice black issue. Like a lot of things was expensive then dropped, now has disappeared. Ex cond.

Classic Sullivans - Shame shame shame - Master key

Perfect crossover. Big record and generally big price, but not after much for this. Condition could be better, I'd say a VG- to be fair, but plays fine over a big system. Scribble on B side label.

If you should want to make me an offer an anything, email me, or ring me or PM me. email: lujuna@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks for looking, hope you found something you want. Doubt it though lol

Best, Mark

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Gavin Page

Universal Joint - Love won't wear of - Sniff

Lovely crossover thing, rare too. Brill sax-led instrumental on the flip. Close to Mint-.

:unsure: God I want this ! Both the Kids Buffdays this month.

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

What's the problem Gavin?

Buy it for them.

They can share it and they'll love you for it!

:yes:

Sean

Already told them it would be a really good idea if they had a Universal Joint for there Birthday's :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert