Buddy Corner

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest uroffal

Sold as Best Offer of £125.00 - bit of a bargain as I doesn't show too often.

Every copy i've ever seen of World's Funkiest Band has a storage warp

- great record either way :ohmy:

Social source share

£125 it was on best offer, I know as it was me that sold it! Was a bit cheaper than I wanted to let it go for but I really need to clear some stuff out at the moment and to be honest there wasn't a lot of interest in it...had offers of £90, £100, £105 and £125. I also offered it for sale on here but again no interest!

I will accept reasonable offers on pretty much everything I've got on eBay at the moment so if you want a bargain then feel free to take a look: https://stores.ebay.co.uk/Toppa-Entertainment

Cheers

Adam.

Social source share

125 quid! I'd have thought that was quite a bargain, what nick was it though. If I didnt already have a copy I'd have bit your hand off.

I know I've mentioned this many times before but aren't all copies of the Buddy Connor 45 double sided? Somebody out there might just have a mis-pressed copy with a flip side. Ooh dreams are made of such vinyl. derek

Social source share

Nice M- condition...and yes double sided, as I think they all are. Now a mispressed one with a flip would go for a bit more than £125!

The buyer got a good price....but only because no one else was willing to pay more and at the moment I need cash more than records :angry:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!