What Do You Think Of This Sourcer`s ?

Been after this for ages(10years) after selling it,thinking this was cheap must be easy to replace,did play it once at 100club,and went down well,got it 3hours ago,£4 :ohmy: in my eyes a propper bargain,anyway see what you think,dont hold bakc sourcers....................here go`s; ;Earl Wright,Virgo 101.

The Bside isnt bad either,a Atlantic type number,nice :D pop it here later :unsure:

:ohmy:

Edited by ken
Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest lagerlout

Been after this for ages(10years) after selling it,thinking this was cheap must be easy to replace,did play it once at 100club,and went down well,got it 3hours ago,£4 :ohmy: in my eyes a propper bargain,anyway see what you think,dont hold bakc sourcers....................here go`s; ;Earl Wright,Vertico 101.

The Bside isnt bad either,a Atlantic type number,nice :D pop it here later :unsure:

like it mate..like it. :D

Social source share

Guest lagerlout

Glad you like it Mr Larger :ohmy: hope yer` well :unsure:

yeah ken im fine..wife been ill tho..she,s has vertigo..and i dont mean hitchcock is round every 5 mins...

Social source share

Been after this for ages(10years) after selling it,thinking this was cheap must be easy to replace,did play it once at 100club,and went down well,got it 3hours ago,£4 :ohmy: in my eyes a propper bargain,anyway see what you think,dont hold bakc sourcers....................here go`s; ;Earl Wright,Virgo 101.

Not my kind of thing, but its better then most of the toons you put on here! :D

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

Can't make my mind up, seems to be struggling to fit into any one type of sound.

Probably a bit too Southern for me on third listen.

I think some of the more enlightened Mods might like it - give it a whirl at Snug.

Actually Ken you're getting increasingly Hammondy recently - can I interest you in a very reasonably-priced Lambretta?

Social source share

Can't make my mind up, seems to be struggling to fit into any one type of sound.

Probably a bit too Southern for me on third listen.

I think some of the more enlightened Mods might like it - give it a whirl at Snug.

Actually Ken you're getting increasingly Hammondy recently - can I interest you in a very reasonably-priced Lambretta?

Sweeten the pot a bit Andy laugh.gif add £20 and i`ll do you a not-so-streight swop,maybe :shades:

Edited by ken
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!