Oscar Perry Ive Got What You Need

Guest mobbsy

bit confused about this release was the yellow label Perritone release reissued or where they boots ? it also came out on green perritone too anyone out there can give me me more info .............thanks

Social source share

Well said Peter, "He sent me you" and "Main string" are top drawer - but h did all those things on Yellow Sun (?) to did't he? "Wind me up"/"Let me do it" and there is a bunch of stuff on Spotify. Can I say that here? A great soul voice.

Yep, the list goes on Rich. Main String was the first one that had me hooked - got a few of em in me box somewhere.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Just been to look for it and can't find it Rich - I don't think I've ever flipped it to be honest. Checked on discogs and the flip appears to be I Was Right - just played that and it's top drawer soul music too. I'll give this a spin in the record of the day thread/room.

I must play my flips more!

Cheers Rich

Peter

Social source share

Just been to look for it and can't find it Rich - I don't think I've ever flipped it to be honest. Checked on discogs and the flip appears to be I Was Right - just played that and it's top drawer soul music too. I'll give this a spin in the record of the day thread/room.

I must play my flips more!

Cheers Rich

Peter

Probably on the flip of one of his others Peter - when I recorded them to put on itunes I didn't note that very important piece of info - just have a bunch of random OP tracks!

I don't think I have heard anything by him I didn't like though.

best,

RB

Wished I had taken my own advice more often!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!