The Sun Is Out! - Who Likes Pop Music?

Godzilla

ok - if you don't like the odd pop tune there's no point having a listen to this and saying "no soul content, white pop, etc, etc" :thumbsup:

If however you don't mind hearing the odd poppy dancer on a nice sunny day - have a listen :thumbsup:

Godz

oops - attachment buggered up - full one on post 3

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

ok - if you don't like to listen to the odd pop tune there's no point having a listen to this and saying "no soul content, white pop, etc, etc"

If however you don't mond to hear the odd poppy dancer on a nice sunny day - have a listen :thumbsup:

It sounds like Dick & dee dee!

I liked it..

Social source share

ok - if you don't like the odd pop tune there's no point having a listen to this and saying "no soul content, white pop, etc, etc" :thumbsup:

If however you don't mind hearing the odd poppy dancer on a nice sunny day - have a listen :thumbsup:

Godz

oops - attachment buggered up - full one on post 3

I hate pop music/sun is out type dicks who drive round with a sound system that is more powerful than what i use at Winsford. so loud that i cant hear the telly,or records i,m playing etc as they drive past or the neighbours i had to threaten with a machette that my way of turning there music down would be terminal for a) there stereo cool.gif them if it wasnt turned down in 5 seconds.

Steve

Social source share

I hate pop music/sun is out type dicks who drive round with a sound system that is more powerful than what i use at Winsford. so loud that i cant hear the telly,or records i,m playing etc as they drive past or the neighbours i had to threaten with a machette that my way of turning there music down would be terminal for a) there stereo cool.gif them if it wasnt turned down in 5 seconds.

Steve

and peace and goodwill to you mate :thumbsup:

Actually, when I was a postman in the Wigan days I used to do my delivery with a tape recorder in my bag playing my latest purchases at full belt. Very popular at 6.30am as you can imagine :thumbsup:

Tape recorder weighed a bloody ton too...

Godz

Social source share

and peace and goodwill to you mate ph34r.gif

Actually, when I was a postman in the Wigan days I used to do my delivery with a tape recorder in my bag playing my latest purchases at full belt. Very popular at 6.30am as you can imagine :rolleyes:

Tape recorder weighed a bloody ton too...

Godz

Godz. I,m a peace lovin man. Forgot to say the party next door had started on the Fri evening 6.30 ish and by Mon morning 1am i was a bit fed up with my repeated requests falling on deaf ears. thats why the drastic action.

Steve

Social source share

Guest Martin Coleman

It sounds like Dick & dee dee!

I liked it..

Intro also reminded me of Brenda Lee's "Time and Time Again".

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!