Richard Ashcroft Music Is Power

• Replies 12
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest biggray1

The mix used is from Walter Jacksons Okeh 45 called Its all over! cant see how this is a rippoff!! sounds nice to my old Ears ph34r.gif but eh what ever rocks your Boat!!! check out the Bay the 45 is available for £1.95 + shipping :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest uroffal

thanks for the info bigray1 just looked on aol apparently he used to listen to northern soul in his mums hairdressers in skelmersdale so it seems he must be a fan

Wasn't the Verve's first album called 'Northern Soul'?

Social source share

Guest biggles

The Verve are crap...............everytime I saw that video where Richard Ashcroft just strolled down a street barging into people I really really wanted one of them to tw*t him .................still do............

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Richard Ashcroft is good and plus loads of stars are into Northern soul, Paul Weller, Mike Pickering (M People) and Norman cook aka Fatboy Slim. Nice to see Richard into it wonder if he has any records like Paul Weller.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I assume the fact they are from Wigan, called the Verve and call their first album a Northern Soul, means there must be some appreciation there.

I saw them at Glastonbury, the first time they played there. thought they were very dull.

But, in France for the world cup in 98, we were driving through the mountains between Marseilles and Toulouse, a mate stuck their first album on, and it was perfect to relax to in the van with amazing scenery.

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

i am a fan :thumbsup:

check out a track called 'history' by the verve. brilliant! proper tear-jerker!

Shane

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

Guest stash313

Ahhhh the enigma that is Richard Ashcroft.

Wiganer or not a Wiganer?

Either way this new track is doing the business, fair play to him...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!